How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-10-2009
backstage pass

I find summer better dont have to wear much at all to be honest and you feel free not having to cover up from head to toes.

30-10-2009
Stitch:the Hand

autumn and winter. to me these are the seasons to wear clothes. and i also feel that it's the one part of the year one can actually experiment with what they wear.

30-10-2009
rising star

Do I really have to choose between Summer and Winter only since I prefer Fall and Spring.

Riot Bug

^yeah same here... when its nooot too cold or not to warm you can play more with complements and not be completely covered or completely suffering by the sun.

rising star

It's pretty cold here in the winter. Next tuesday, i'm going shopping with my mom, so i can buy a lot :p But now i'm looking for some warm clothes. It's like not possible to find clothes that are warm ŕnd cute And only layering is not warm enough for me Has anyone got some tips? Otherwise, i have to spend this entire season at home with a cold, like every year

31-10-2009
windowshopping

Always winters
Dubai has such a hot weather in summer...but I love the winters here...any1 planning to come to Dubai for this fab winter season..its sure a treat.:p

31-10-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic Rebel View Post
Do I really have to choose between Summer and Winter only since I prefer Fall and Spring.
I also prefer Fall and Spring - I love hot weater, but I am also so uninspired when it comes to creating outfits. I prefer the "in between" weather; when it is ideal for thinner layers - cardigans, shrugs, boots, scarves as opposed to completely wrapped up for the extreme cold.

08-10-2010
front row

Australian and Greek Summers are humid and hot hot hot...i love them much more than the winters!

Personally its just because you can wear less, a dress and sandles or heels and thats all. I usually am in kaftans with swimwear underneath or summer dresses all summer!

I hate dealing with leggins, and tights and cardigans and scarves flying off and cold hands...makes me grumpy just thinking about it.

Plus im a classic hourglass shape so wearing less layers suits me!

Put me in a dress and im happy as can be

08-10-2010
V.I.P.

Spring and Summer

absolutely

they're 'fun', filled with colors and lightness

08-10-2010
rising star

Winter, it inspires me more! Definitely more choices & more clothes to wear, plus you don't get all sweaty once you step outside

08-10-2010
tfs star

Now I would consider fall/winter preferable. I can't stand really hot days and dressing isn't any fun when you're just trying to avoid getting very sweaty and feeling like you're melting. Also I don't care for the fact that spring/summer clothing is usually bright and you can't really find subtle colors at all.

08-10-2010
oh! darling

I agree with a lot of that, ChloeFrancoise. Sweat and the heat are big elements of how I dress in the summer.

Now that autumn is here, we can pull out all of our coats and winter accessories. You don't get to wear a bomber hat, mittens, scarves, etc.

flaunt the imperfection..

fall is the absolute best time of year for fashion...
hands down...

08-10-2010
What fresh hell is this.?

fall and spring have to be my picks... I love wearing scarves and tights. Generally I just like layers. But after a long winter I do long for wearing dresses with bare legs, no socks and just happier colors. Mind you, it does not get that warm where I live, so it's still possible to "pull of" a fall outfit in the summer without getting killed by the heat.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
winter, i think anyone looks better in that time.
oh shut up.

Add me to the spring/autumn lovers now .. not only the weather is just perfect for both layering and light clothes but also I like that the temperature change is sudden (since you're coming out of extreme temperatures) and everyone gets excited and more creative with their clothes.. I do love dressing for summer and winter but it gets old after a week and I begin to dread it.. I don't like having the weather being my major concern when thinking about what to wear and I usually get it wrong anyway, I'm either too covered for the heat or freezing because I'm not wearing enough layers, I hate that.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dressing, prefer, summer, winter