How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-02-2007
lcm
backstage pass

it all depends on the day and the outfit

09-03-2007
V.I.P.

Summer.

Here it's not too hot in the summer, so there's still things to wear. People start wearing dresses and skirts more, not only pants etc. Not only the same coat or jacket everyday, not only the same boots everyday, but different from day to day.

In the winter, I dress more comfortable because it's so cold. I care more about not freezing that to look fashionable, so I just put layers and layers and layers on. I can be more creative and such when it's summer, because then I don't have to think about whether I'll freeze or not.

trendsetter

I have to say Fall/Winter is my favorite.because of the textures/deep colors, the clothes seem more structured.summer is more flowy, delicate-which you need a great fugure to be able to pull it off.

25-06-2007
Press escape to continue.

I have no preference - any season will do!

backstage pass

I am best dressed in winter. But I prefer summer weather because, hey, I love to see women showing flesh (I'm just being honest).

scenester

SUMMER!

I'm a summer girl through and through. Yeah it gets hot, but I still find there are more things to wear in summer.

In winter I have to dress for practicality, and that takes away some of the creativity and enthusiasm I have to put together an exciting outfit.

Besides, you can have hundreds of different top + shirt / top + shorts / dresses options and pieces in summer, but in winter when it's too cold to wear anything but a big warm trenchcoat... how many trenchcoats can you have to change around!?

02-07-2007
tfs star

Winter!

I live by this - You can make yourself warmer but you cannot make yourself cooler easily!

You have more variety in winter - layers, coats, sweaters, boots, tights and loads loads more. You can wear knee high boots in winter but in summer you look like an idiot and/or callgirl. You can wear luxuries like fur and cashmere. There are no risks from poor deodorizing or sweat marks (admit it - you've all had one experience of this as you all have glands!)

But in summer you are so restricted to dresses, minis, vests and t-shirts! The only good thing about summer is a natural tan but I prefer it bottled anyway!

25-07-2007
trendsetter

For the moment winter
I wear often skirts with ankle shoes!

For the summer I want to wear dresses every day! But unique dresses are hard to find! I have bought some dresses in the sales...
But now I have to find a pair of shoes that match all the dresses....

25-07-2007
front row

I must say: Fall and spring!!You can wear almost every kind of shoes at that time!

25-07-2007
V.I.P.

i've noticed that it's winter for me.. cuz i love layers and tights and boots and coats too.. i love combining many pieces of clothing together.. plus i love black.. and in summer it's hard to wear.. winter gives more choices..

25-07-2007
scenester

hmmm...there are pros and cons for each season, I like them both. But I have to say F/W wins out, because of the layering possibilities. I love the additional options. But in summer, I really really love being able to wear my favorite tops and dresses without a sweater or coat overtop of them.

27-07-2007
windowshopping

Personally I like Fall and Winter clothes better.. I love putting on a pair of cords and a big chunky sweater with some super hot boots...

27-07-2007
scenester

Definitely autumn/winter, a decent coat, boots, tights and scarf. Love it.

29-07-2007
tfs star

Spring.
When the sun shines and it's warm enough to wear a dress or skirt, but there's still a breeze so you won't sweat that much. That's (for me) the perfect weather to dress.
It makes me feel more happy and I'll dress better than. I'll put more effort in my outfit than in the winter.
When it's very cold I sometimes don't even care about what I'm wearing, it just has to be warm!

29-07-2007
the crying of humanity

I have no preference as the weather here is cold and wet year round.

Tags
dressing, prefer, summer, winter