How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-09-2008
tea time

some penny loafers

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/

24-09-2008
rising star

i really want a charcoal grey or black peacoat/trench coat for winter. i know exactly what i want, but it's hard to find that elusive perfect coat.
i also want moccasins. i stomped on a pile of glass last week (accidently of course), and needed to wear comfortable shoes. now all i want to wear are flat moccasins. i love them

25-09-2008
backstage pass

i want a black croc bag
more accessories, necklaces and a pair of fingerless gloves even though it's the tropics here (BUT i've 2 trips coming up soon and it'll be cold there)
shoes!

25-09-2008
backstage pass

a new bag.
more shoes!

25-09-2008
scenester

I've been wanting a Pucci dress really badly lately. I can't afford it, but I find myself browsing the silk minidresses on eBay constantly and sighing to myself.

I also would like a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti platform shoes, a new coat from H&M (where I can find cheap and somewhat durable coats that are thoughtfully designed...I would never wear a "puff coat" as so many people do around here), and some new scarves.

26-09-2008
backstage pass

[quote=lleux;4939658]I've been wanting a Pucci dress really badly lately. I can't afford it, but I find myself browsing the silk minidresses on eBay constantly and sighing to myself.
quote]

go vintage! i find the quality better and they're one of a kind! cheaper too

26-09-2008
fashion elite

See by Chloe plaid duffle coat.
Christian Louboutin C'est moi shoe boots.
Tutu from Beyond Retro.

26-09-2008
the crying of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lleux View Post
go vintage! i find the quality better and they're one of a kind! cheaper too
The quality issue is definitely true (and that applies to most vintage pieces in general), but unfortunately vintage Pucci dresses still reach awfully high prices on eBay and similar websites. It's a shame, really, because I've seen some gorgeous designs that I would definitely consider purchasing for a lower price.

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanutbutter View Post
The quality issue is definitely true (and that applies to most vintage pieces in general), but unfortunately vintage Pucci dresses still reach awfully high prices on eBay and similar websites. It's a shame, really, because I've seen some gorgeous designs that I would definitely consider purchasing for a lower price.
That's how I feel. I have looked at numerous pieces on eBay and they're all in the 200-300 range at the lowest, thousands at their highest. The most disappointing thing is when they start off at a relatively low price and then I notice they have 7 days left for bidding.

27-09-2008
backstage pass

more clothes!!!
Balenciaga Men's Day bag (in black)
Tan Tod's moccasins.

29-09-2008
tfs star

This light grey coat I saw in the store yesterday. It was light pink on the inside and it had pretty sleeves.
a lacey white dress that would look perfect under the previously mentioned coat.
this is a both a craving and a need-boots I can wear during winter when it's snowy out or has been snowy that can go nicely with dressy clothing. I only have one pair of boots that only make sense with regular everyday casual wear.
more dresses in general
warm tights for the cold weather

29-09-2008
scenester

dries van noten multicolor strap sandals
any and all electric blue suede christian louboutins
ralph lauren collection black riding boots
a really awesome leather jacket
a new chanel jumbo caviar bag in black/silver
and everything zac posen and/or diane von furstenberg. consistently amazing rtw designers!

backstage pass

I wanna buy this bag:

It's from the Jil Sander FW08 collection, by the way.

30-09-2008
windowshopping

I'm constantly on the lookout for pretty skirts. It's always the first thing I look at in an online store. Phillip Lim does a great skirt every season but they sell out really quickly.

I have amassed a collection of really polished pieces (pearl trimmed cardigan, black/white tweed cropped sleeve jacket, endless blouses) and I'm getting sort of sick of looking so 'put-together' all the time, so right now what I really want is beat-up denim shorts, slim leg cigarette pants and jeans and a couple of cool tshirts to give it all a Parisian edge and dress it down a bit. I really don't want it to be too "punk" or cheap looking though. It's going to take a while to come together, but I'm looking forward to it!

30-09-2008
scenester

The large Chanel Classic Flap... I have decided after I have finish my studies and start working my first few pays will go towards this bag !!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cravings, fashion