How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry daiquiri View Post
I will only take mine off as I'm getting into bed, and put one back on as soon as I leave it in the morning. I fear gravity like the end of the world.
same here!...

I have ended up not wearing one by accident once as i was in a mad rush to get to school, and just pulled a jacket over the t-shirt i had on while sleeping... Only later realizing the reason for the unfamiliar sense of comfort I was experiencing...

I won't do it though... besides the fear of gravity, I don't think I can pull it off without looking properly indecent.

They were leafing through your hair

31-07-2009
scenester

No, I've 'small assets' so to speak and it really isn't my scene. That's only because my style is rather conservative, I like the classic look, so to go braless with any of my favourite outfits would be an absolute no-no.

In fact, I think it'd look rather distasteful on me, whereas it suits other ladies, albeit, more so models. I wouldn't particularly want to see ladies parading around with their nipples and what not on show..

Last edited by StotheL; 31-07-2009 at 09:12 PM.
01-08-2009
Fashion Icon googoo gagaa

hmm i dont wear a bra sometimes.but always do when im wearing tshirts and tops...but some some dresses look better without any straps.....but you cant really tell ..this is ofcourse when im at my normal small size (unlike my pregnant size now)hahaa

oh! darling

Oh, would-ja look at that? Turning into a trend... good call, Holly. Danke.

fashioncopious.typepad.com

Quote:
I grant thee Permission.

Twilight's Ashley Greene during a photo shoot for an upcoming (?) editorial.

V.I.P.

^ Very sexy, I like it ... the first photo where she's wearing a white shirt, I think it's too much, comes off as innapropriated .. the second photo, I like it much, the shirt has a dark color & is think, perfectly apropriated.

06-08-2009
windowshopping

I do, when I can get away with it

V.I.P.

Regarding the pics above: I agree that it's defenitely too obvious/ too much with the white shirt. Though, I don't even think it looks that good in the dark one IMO she is actually a tad too busty for going braless. If you have an A-cup, it's okay. Everything above that... hm, difficult.

seagreen serenades

your assets definitely appear bigger braless... as the girl above illustrates: b cup looks like a c perhaps. but that doesn't appeal to me whatsoever

06-08-2009
trendsetter

i would if i could, because i just hate wearing bras, but i'm afraid my tatas are too big to go without support hahaha

06-08-2009
backstage pass

I never go braless. I have c cups, so if I were to go braless, my boobs would definitely show.

I enjoy wearing my bras. They fit me well and give me support.

If your bra is itching you, the bra might not be fitting you well or you might be washing with a detergent that might be breaking you out.

06-08-2009
Power to the 99%

^ Same if the underwire hurts--the bra doesn't fit. Nordstrom's people are trained fitters, and independent lingerie shops often have their people trained.

06-08-2009
trendsetter

mine sometimes itches but i think it's more of a heat rash than a problem with the fitting. but i have heat rashes over ANYTHING hence why i'm not a big fan of bras

07-08-2009
scenester

I always always always wear a bra. Though with a C cup, I don't have much of a choice. :/

08-08-2009
trendsetter

i will be braless when im at home, and for the record im a d cup in euro size. and when i was in dorm, i dont wear a bra unless im leaving the building, and i would just throw a sweater on top so the nipple doesnt poke out.

when i was 12 (and i was b cup back then), i dont like wearing bra, but then my aunt said that i wasnt respecting myself because i didnt wear a bra (aka i look like a whore/slut O_O), so i was forced to wear a bra...

windowshopping

i LOVE going braless. i'm small breasted, but i gotta say mine are pretty shapely. i think it's because i do a lot of yoga. all those high to low planks shape your chest...if you are small to begin with. i feel bras make the line of my body look uglier. but it does definitely depend on the outfit. there are a few things i wear that i am grateful for push up bras, or the fabric is too thin and you need a bra. it's just that for me - the prettiest look is braless and a great low cut top!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
braless