How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-06-2005
Seductress in Eden

im 34b and happy lol im not big busted but not flat either

20-06-2005
Fierce Flava

Before what ticked me off is backless/ low back dresses but now they have those bras for backless...also I tried the nu- bra and it works pretty well...I extra secure it with double sided tit tape if I'm going dancing so you don't have a dancefloor accident

21-06-2005
front row

What exactly is this "fashion tape" ??
So you just use this tape to secure the top/dress to stay in place?
I had Nu Bra, not a fan, I always worry if it's gonna fall off the next moment, and I don't really feel comfortable dancing with these.

fashion insider

Well, I usually don't wear a bra. I just have back pain when I do.

V.I.P.

No not really. In fact I hate wearing a bra and tend to think that a lot of clothes looks better without one. Then against I don't have a very large chest. If I did, maybe I'd feel differently.

21-06-2005
scenester

i wear a tight camisole sometimes, but the straps still show. i feel too bouncy if i go braless though.. lol

22-06-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by versace_goddess
im 34b and happy lol im not big busted but not flat either
same size here.

i use surgical tape and it works fine / adheres well. a lot cheaper too. problem is i look flat if i just use nipple tape so i was thinking about the nu bra too (someone suggested it in another thread) but does it help with "lifting" and now with all that talk about it falling off on the dance floor i'm rather worried

05-08-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan38
No not really. In fact I hate wearing a bra and tend to think that a lot of clothes looks better without one. Then against I don't have a very large chest. If I did, maybe I'd feel differently.
I'm the same way--I used to always wear padded bras and stuff, but now I think I look wierd if I try and make my boobs bigger, so I RARELY wear a bra--in the winter I wear those little cami's with built-in-bras, but in the summer I usually just wear a little v-neck cami or dress that is either a little tight, or has one of those built-in-bras and I'm fine--it's so much more comfortable that way!!

But I understand the dilemma if you have a bigger chest. . .

05-08-2005
front row

with tops and stuff that are impssible to wear a bra with - if they are casual i wear my bikinis' with them cos in australia u can get away with this look and you get this cute beachy casual pretty look

05-08-2005
backstage pass

I don't think I would be able to go braless-a friend of mine has those insert things (they feel like rubber or something) but they just stick and give you support if you are wearing a top or dress you can't wear a bra with.

09-08-2005
windowshopping

I received a shipment of Nubra like silicone bras the other day and just had to try one out for myself. I have to say that these work really well, much to my surprise (I'm a C). I've since kept one and use it for all my tank tops and plan to use it for an upcoming event where I plan on wearing a semi-backless dress. It's nice, because I'm now liberated to wear all the strapless and backless styles that have been neglected in my closet

09-08-2005
backstage pass

I don't normally like going out without a bra (it just feels weird), but I'm a 34B and have just used tape if I have a dress that just isn't going to work with a bra...I'm a bit wary of those nubra things. I only do that for dress though. Even though I could get away without wearing a bra, I steer clear of backless tops.

09-08-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipkitten
Well said. I'm a D cup and there is no way in hell I'd leave the house without a bra. If I were smaller it might be a different story
Dito

09-08-2005
scenester

Yes, it bothers me a lot. D-cups and braless don't really go nicely together.

09-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipkitten
Well said. I'm a D cup and there is no way in hell I'd leave the house without a bra. If I were smaller it might be a different story
XD same. I have friends that are As & AAs and they rarely do wear a bra but I won't even leave the house if I'm wearing a sports bra. I have to stay away from tanks with built in bras because it doesn't all fit.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
braless