How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-06-2009
V.I.P.

I think wearing or not wearing a bra really isn't a big deal. At least I don't care about it When I feel like wearing one I do so. When not (which, majority of time, is the case) I do without it. Of course, I wouldn't wear a really thight shirt or something transparent without a bra (that's just provocative and tasteless IMO) but if you don't have breasts size D or something, why not go without?

25-06-2009
rising star

It may come as a surprise but you can actually BUY silicone nipples to put over yours so that when you go without a bra in a warm climate you are guaranteed the nipple look. It's not that uncommon for models and beautiful people who are trying to make it obvious that they don't care to wear a bra (or who are trying to look slutty...errr sexy). Ironically you can also buy flat nipple shields that will cover your nipples should you choose to go braless but NOT want it to be so obvious.

Personally I wouldn't go without a bra because my boobs are too small. I'm really slight framed and without a nice padded bra I look like I'm about 12 just starting to grow boobs.

I used to think it looked bad always but I saw this girl once wearing a beautiful semi-translucent summer dress and she had really natural small C's, bit perky because she was in her 20's but hanging a bit with a nice shape on a slight frame like mine. She looked like a goddess, just gorgeous, so I've adjusted my opinion and say sometimes it works.

25-06-2009
Charm Offensive

I say if you're lucky enough to have nice, pert boobs then go for it. I'm so envious when i see girls in light summer clothes and no bra, they look so natural and free whereas i have to keep them strapped in at all times or i'd be tripping over them!!

Enjoy not having to wear a bra while you can!

25-06-2009
boop

I think it really depends on the woman. If you have small breasts it is not a big deal but when you have larger breasts I think you need some support, even if its just a top with a built in bra you just need something there. I find being walking around without a bra to be very uncomfortable quite frankly but that is just me.

25-06-2009
don't look down

I would never leave the house without wearing a bra, it would be too distracting - I would constantly be thinking about whether I'm showing too much, and I'd prefer people to pay attention to professional aspects of me.

I also want to ensure that everything gets enough support, so when I take my bra off, it stays looking good, now and for the future.

Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by verna_gold View Post
I say if you're lucky enough to have nice, pert boobs then go for it. I'm so envious when i see girls in light summer clothes and no bra, they look so natural and free whereas i have to keep them strapped in at all times or i'd be tripping over them!!

Enjoy not having to wear a bra while you can!
Of course the less you wear one, the shorter that time will be

The evil part of me wants to encourage this

Go for it, girls ... you won't regret having no natural support when you get older, and breasts that resemble summer squashes hanging on your chest. After all, you're old, and your life is over anyway--who cares?? Don't worry ... be happy ... be braless Oh, and smoke while you're at it ... I hear it's great for your face

25-06-2009
tfs star

Personally I find it all so tacky regardless of bust size. Granted. The 'look' may be more flattering on one who is smaller but showing the nips & whatnot is such a no-no to me.

I have large yet firm (Thank Goodness) boobs and I have never attempted to walk out in public without a bra- I wouldn't want people getting into wrecks or girlfriends slapping their s/o upside the head to look at my headlights.

No seriously its a personal choice so to each its own- I'll reserve the perks of removing my bra when I am at home only though.

Charm Offensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
Of course the less you wear one, the shorter that time will be

The evil part of me wants to encourage this

Go for it, girls ... you won't regret having no natural support when you get older, and breasts that resemble summer squashes hanging on your chest. After all, you're old, and your life is over anyway--who cares?? Don't worry ... be happy ... be braless Oh, and smoke while you're at it ... I hear it's great for your face
Yes, if i have to put up with having sad-looking boobies then so will you all! Share my misery! Bwahahahaha!

25-06-2009
Feels Like Heaven

Not my thing to be honest.I have bigger breasts and I really feel uncomfortable when I'm without bra,eventough I would love to have that privilege not to wear it when I don't want to.

25-06-2009
oh! darling

I'm bra-less again. I walk around in front of the rest my family without it but since they are family, they probably don't mind. But normally, "normal" people would notice me without my bra and probably feel a little uncomfortable.

This is a trend that lots of us probably couldn't adopt. Especially fashionista-ta

Power to the 99%

^ I certainly could ... but I'm not going to

In addition to going braless and smoking, you should be sure to get as much sun as possible. Like bras, sunscreen is highly overrated :p

26-06-2009
tfs star

^No worries for me, and others I'm sure. When there's nothing to get saggy, sagging isn't a problem.:p

Power to the 99%

^ There's definitely a genetic component to it ... how strong the ligaments or whatever are.

I've seen small-breasted women look quite good at an advanced age (this was a bra-wearer however), and also with the small hanging dog ear effect (a non-bra-wearer) ... one wondered how so little could sag so much

As I say, though, you should definitely not listen to me

26-06-2009
i'm almost ready..

i never wear a bra.. haven't for years. i'm small chested.. can't speak for those with big boobs because i have no idea what that's like but i'm perfectly happy this way..

26-06-2009
backstage pass

I don't really like wearing bra because I find it uncomfortable but I wouldn't go out without one. At home, though, I rarely wear one.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
braless