How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-03-2006
front row

Green is my favorite color. So I was wearing green yesterday, even though I forgot it was St. Patty's day.

A co-worker forgot to wear green. Someone said to her, "You're going to get pinched all day!"

Her reply: "Oh, I'm counting on it."

20-03-2006
V.I.P.

Im not irish so i dont celebrate st patricks day allthough were i live there is a very big irish community so its celebrated in every pub/bar/club etc.
All though no one really wears green .. maybe its an american thing we dont seem to do it in the uk .. all though a teacher of myn was wearing shamrock shapped green sunglasses lol ....

all though i did have a white dress wuth green polkadots on it with out realising .. only notice dwhen some one pointed it out too me.

20-03-2006
ingenue

it's cool to wear a wee bit of green on st patrick's day.

there's huge irish population in my town though, so everyone was bedecked in green (and those weird tacky giant leprochaun hats). I unfortunately was in the midst of a costuming project with a deadline so I didn't even leave my house on friday, nor did I wear green. so I drank green tea instead...

20-03-2006
Power to the 99%

I decorate my house for most of the holidays, incl St Patrick's, but not myself ... for some reason I don't have any green in my closet. It's always like that ... :p I've used green as an accent color in almost every room of my house, but I just don't like to wear it for some reason ...

If questioned about it, however, I imply that I am wearing green, but the questioner simply can't see it ...

20-03-2006
windowshopping

i took a thick piece of green fabric, and put some green shoe laces on my adidas. that's all the green i wore babe.

21-03-2006
tfs star

Green shouldnt be just for st patricks day. i love green and i wear it all year round!

21-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
there's huge irish population in my town though, so everyone was bedecked in green (and those weird tacky giant leprochaun hats). I unfortunately was in the midst of a costuming project with a deadline so I didn't even leave my house on friday, nor did I wear green. so I drank green tea instead...
99% of the male population were i lived had thosw hats on they were three ints of guiness in the shape of a shamrock ..... i think they must ahve been some kind of guiness promotion. ahhh guiness abd memories of being forced to drink it as a kid ergh

21-03-2006
tfs star

I wore green boots. Didn't make the connection til I got to the pub and realised. I also wore a Guiness hat when I got trollied. But who didn't?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
day, green, patrick, st