How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-10-2012
fashion icon

I feel like I'm trying to breakup with the Gap. It may not be the "coolest" brand around but I used to really like their jeans and the basic aspect of the clothes. But now I've been having trouble finding jeans I like from the brand and I find much of the clothes too boring. They don't have details that elevate them from basically boring to basic with twist. But part of the problem is that I don't live in an area with great shops so I feel like Gap is my standby and I sort of hate it (I don't like ordering online, never had much success). Now if only I could find the right brand to replace it with!

I also had a phase in high school where all I wore was Ralph Lauren polos and pearls. Very preppy! But eventually I realized that it wasn't for me, I can be a bit of a prep but not in a twin-sets and pearls sort of way. So yeah, I guess you could say I have a bit of a history of breaking it off with brands....

25-10-2012
front row

Dior after Galliano's leave <3
Moschino, I don't know what happened. I used to steal Moschino clothes from my mom when I was 6.
Helmut Lang...Became like a wannabe wang.
Me and Louboutin are having a bit of an open relationship right now. His taste is becoming....ugh, a bit doubtful. But Regardless, I'll buy most of the lady daffs and daffodils...if they're either all studded or one color. None of that python, gradient ****.
Hmmm..
Herve...Thanks to Kim Kardashian.
Cavalli. I've seen you on way too many girls I hate...We were over 4 years ago honey. Plus you've become way too tacky.

windowshopping

I'm not going to buy from COS anymore. I have only bought a few things from them actually, so it's not really a ''break up''. I have a jumper which is a few years old and worn a lot, and it has held up very well. Recently I bought a woollen cardigan which lost its shape after the first wash. I washed it by hand and handled it carefully so this shouldn't happen... But COS belongs to H&M so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
brand, broken up, fashion