How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-10-2007
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunged View Post
#237 you must have every magazine there is

Lol! Is that scary in a way???

Last edited by ChrissyM; 24-10-2007 at 06:51 PM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines regarding distracting fonts/colors

19-10-2007
LOVE

Ampop - I want your magazine collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YES you are organized...and I LOVE it!

19-10-2007
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanSuperstar View Post
Ampop - I want your magazine collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YES you are organized...and I LOVE it!
Oh thank you Susan Superstar!!!! I am happy now!!!!:p

Kisssses,
AmpopBoy.

Last edited by ChrissyM; 24-10-2007 at 06:51 PM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines regarding distracting fonts/colors
19-10-2007
backstage pass

^Ampop your closet is amazing!!! What do you wrap your magazines in?

19-10-2007
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by joiedemode View Post
^Ampop your closet is amazing!!! What do you wrap your magazines in?

I ask my father to buy me plastic bags from a paper store in Mexico! They are perfect because they keep the humidity/dust/animals/insects and People away form my magazines!!! They really help because they life of paper extends and no yellowing appears! :p

And they are sold by ponds so I get like 200 or so for 4 or 5 dollars!!

Thank you for the comment!!!

Kisses!
AmpopBoy.

Last edited by ChrissyM; 24-10-2007 at 06:55 PM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines regarding distracting fonts/colors
19-10-2007
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyla m. View Post
OMG
im looking back at my pics and gosh things have slightly changed. i have a great closet thats tiny but cost me an f*ing fortune. its not even done yet (mirror and paint missing on ceiling) but its a constant mess. the fact that i paid this guy too much and its a mess makes me sooooo angry!
i think its due to its size and mainly because i am travelling way too much.
i have actually asked around for a specific "cleaner" who would only come in twice a weak to organise the closet. fold, etc and i still havent found anyone capable..
right now i can say that this is a big issue causing stress in my life. i hate being disorganised.
but since this topic is bumped i am hoping it will encourage me to tidy it up again and post !

in the meantime, post away everyone
leyla, I am absolutely capable--I would be happy to organize your closet in exchange for Louboutins I bet I could even slap some paint on the ceiling (I've painted one of my own ceilings before, but decided it wasn't how I wanted to spend my spare time). I'd need a plane ticket though

20-10-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampop View Post
Woooooo!!

Or maybe NOW!!!

My brother got back minutes ago and here is my closet!

And I am 20 now....

AmpopBoy. Am I really as organized as people say I am???
wow You really are organized, bUT i LovE it.. I love Guys that Are like that..
the OneS That tAKe carE Of the ThingS.. The OneS That arE vEry important like magAzines. yOu really encourage me to Do the saMe.. BEcouse i Like to
be organized, But my closet is not that BiG so its dificult to do it.
tANks for the pictureS.

Last edited by ChrissyM; 24-10-2007 at 06:55 PM. Reason: please do not quote photos - see tfs guidelines
21-10-2007
windowshopping

Insane! And I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampop View Post
Woooooo!!

Or maybe NOW!!!

My brother got back minutes ago and here is my closet!

AmpopBoy. Am I really as organized as people say I am???

Last edited by ChrissyM; 24-10-2007 at 06:54 PM. Reason: please do not quote photos - see tfs guidelines
22-10-2007
rising star

Ampop,
I love everything in your room!
do you put your magazines in polyetilen?

22-10-2007
front row

July21! Thank you!

Well I only place them in regular plastic bags! I had to search for "polyetilen" I did not know what it was! lol.....It would be very interesting to do!

For those who do not know what Polyetilen is : a polymer of ethylene; especially : any of various partially crystalline lightweight thermoplastics (CH2CH2)x that are resistant to chemicals and moisture, have good insulating properties, and are used especially in packaging and insulation.

AmpopBoy.

Last edited by ChrissyM; 24-10-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines regarding distracting fonts/colors
22-10-2007
V.I.P.

ambop;
fab organising. love the mags in plastic!!!!!!

tata,
well i hired someone now but still training here otherwise ill come back to your offer

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
24-10-2007
trendsetter

hopefully i found the forum where someone can help me. im going crazy trying to find plain dustbags/sleeper bags. the truth is, when i got a lot of my bags, i didnt use the dustbags they came with and now they are gone.

so, does anyone know where they would sell dustbags, or a similar bag? any help would be greatly appreciated.

ps,

i just got my clear shoe boxes today and LOVE them. instant organization.

turn and face the strange

Does anyone with a small closet have tips on organizing clothes and shoes..creative ways that may expand into the room but not just the portable rack (which I have..) ?

29-12-2007
backstage pass

i don't know if this question belongs in this thread but i am trying to organize my clothes and i'm not sure which way to do it. should i do it by type (pants with pants, blouses with blouses...) or color? i've also heard of doing type then color. and what does that mean? do you organize the pants section by color and then organize the next section by color? or do you take all the brown pants and keep them together but put them next to the brown shirts??? sorry if this is confusing. basically, i want to organize my clothes so that i can see new combinations easily and make getting dressed a snap (especially when my parents drag me somewhere without any notice or when i want to sleep in before school) please help me.

30-12-2007
girl who fell to earth

^^i think you should definitely organize by section..
section of pants organized with jeans together, dress pants together etc.. and then each of those sections organized by color (lightest to darkest is good)..
then button up shirts together, blazers together, dresses together etc..

i think organizing each of those sections by color is also helpful, or you can break it down to something easier for yourself..
if you keep all of your clothes in there at all times of the year you can organize the items seasonally from lightest to heaviest..

there's lots of ways you can go about closet organization..
you just need to work with it and figure out what works best for you, your style and your lifestyle..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
closet, organize