How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-04-2004
V.I.P.

i love my closet because it's attached to my bathroom. uncommon for the kids room.

13-04-2004
V.I.P.

it's a litte cleaner now. this is upon first moving in.

i'm thinking about painting the shelves a color. like black. or dark blue or brown.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg closet.jpg (76.3 KB, 228 views)

13-04-2004
V.I.P.

I am majorly impressed Leyla!
(Mine is pretty much a mess...)

14-04-2004
backstage pass

=) thanks Leyla...

regarding your design ideas... I saw something out of a magazine that was simple and minimalistic. The idea of a BOND GIRL's sleek room, it's white and silver hardware... I just love that idea... and thought to pass it on to you.

I believe it was one of the rooms in the AOL Time Warner Buildingin NYC, where they have different interior designers design different rooms.

Good Luck! Sounds like lots of fun!!! I love the frosted door idea... & music is definitely the icing to the project! Please post pics... I'll do the same... it's going to be after I move which is the end of April but I'm pretty excited!

14-04-2004
front row

now i want to go oranize my closet cause u guys have such pretty ones..haha

living in the sprawl

i have 2 large closets... but not nearly enough clothes.

donations accepted. haha

i don't have even 1/209320904284 of a wardrobe deserving of the title..."Wardrobe" hahah

i bow down to all your closets

y-piece,
and tu
rned into a castle for some towering queen
14-04-2004
V.I.P.

My armoir, it is solid rose and maple, handmade, and As wide as a double bed.
I really like it.

(A glimpse of it, the lights are out, So Ill take a good picture when its mornin)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg war.JPG (7.1 KB, 71 views)

14-04-2004
V.I.P.

I need to take a picture of my top drawer. 90% coloured stockings...

14-04-2004
front row

I love spending time in my closet! I have white cabinets on three of the walls, with rows of them through parts of the middle of the room. The fourth wall is covered with mirrors, that are actually doors that open to reveal MORE clothes ( on a rod w/ hangers). In front of the mirrors is a round couch, you know one of those tufted floral-y things with a kind of tall "bump" I guess in the middle, covered with tons of fluffy, fun pillows! The cabinets on the walls have parts that are open and just have rods and hangers and of course tonnnnss of clothes, and there are also cabinet doors that open to more rods and shelves! There are drawers that open that I put hats, socks, undies, and belts in. I have a special cabinet/drawer wall unit for my jewelry, and then a vanity with a mirror and stoll and yes, more cabinets and drawers for cosmetics! I have some Vogue and other fashion posters in some of the spots where there's no wall unit. I have angeled shelves with a lip for my shoes. The shoes in boxes I put iZone picts of! I have special shelves for my bags and the ones in felt bags also get iZone's on them! I have wooden floors in my closet. A flatscreen t.v. hangs from the ceiling so I can watch shows and movies while I dress! LOL!

14-04-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by jules+Jun 1st, 2003 - 11:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jules @ Jun 1st, 2003 - 11:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Jun 1st, 2003 - 8:38 pm
i have some donating to do also
If you need someone to give stuff to... [/b][/quote]
Oooh, donate to me, too!

Especially now that we know about your closet...

15-04-2004
Fierce Flava

My closet in the apartment is nothing special..standard sliding door closet..but it is organized(until I mess it up probably in a week) in types of clothes and alike colors by each other of the type....

But what I adore is my closet in my boyfriends...

This is the exact closet type except we have frosted glass on all bigger compartments where all the clothes on hangers go. And we have a middle island with lotsa drawers for underwear(mostly mine I am lingerie girl) and jewelry(most his he has a crazy watch collection)..

Our shoes are in a seperate place....he has a closet of his shoes, where I just threw my shoes in to the nooks and crannies... ...I'm gonna be dead in a few days because I messed up his shoe closet... he's such a neat freak when it comes to the closet.. But a girls gotta have a place for her shoes

15-04-2004
front row

That's like what my closet's like, except white cabinets, if you read my post a couple above yours!

15-04-2004
rising star

These closets are all so... inspiring!

15-04-2004
Fierce Flava

Quote:
Originally posted by VuittonSweetie!@Apr 15th, 2004 - 6:35 am
That's like what my closet's like, except white cabinets, if you read my post a couple above yours!

DOnt you just love a roomy closet?!

Mine is light colored too...I dont think I said it up there, but mine is like a sandy colored wood...not dark wood like that..

16-04-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 15th, 2004 - 9:10 pm

DOnt you just love a roomy closet?!

It's so fun to get dressed when you have a roomier closet! lol closets are deff the most important room in a house!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
closet, organize