How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-08-2006
trendsetter

mine are relatively small and perky. i am totally comfortable showing off my boobs. i recently even bought a t shirt that had a huge keyhole on top. it was like, a necklace for the decollete:p
i think its justa comfort thing.. some ppl are comfortable with certain parts of their body. if you are comfortable/confident, then you can pull off any look. i personally wud walk down a street topless, but would not show butt cleavage in the tiniest bit

28-08-2006
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyslittlegrl8
I'm so glad I found this thread...I had a little incident yesterday. I wore a slightly large fitting top which incidentally showed more of my boobies than I thought. I knew the top was big so I tried my best to adjust it the way I could. Well someone patient at my job decided they want to fill out a comment card saying that my clothes were inappropriate and that men were ogling me in the line......Um, she and her husband were the only people in lines so I guess she got mad because her husband was looking at my boobs. She tried to get me in trouble over this and it pissed me off. I was not trying to show any cleavage at work, but nevertheless a baggy top and ample boobies is a no no. There's really no point to this story other than it has to deal with cleavage and the client pissed me off.

dlg
some women can be so petty...
that woman is obviously completely insecure.....

hey, it ain't easy being beautiful......

28-08-2006
V.I.P.

Mine are flat, which is why I don't wear a bra sometimes....
making my nipples very noticable :p

28-08-2006
V.I.P.

I wish I could be all classy and say that cleavage should be minimal and approriate, but I've pushed my smallish-medium sized boobs up towards my neck more than once and I loved it! It's not good for everyday, but sometimes it's fun to show off A LOT of cleavage and get some attention

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyBoots View Post
Mine are flat, which is why I don't wear a bra sometimes....
making my nipples very noticable :p
I just read your username as saying "LoveMyBoobs" Some days I swear I have some sort of dyslexia..

ETA: I didn't realize how old the thread was. Didn't mean to bump it just to make a silly comment.

Last edited by Blondes; 13-12-2007 at 04:39 AM.
13-12-2007
backstage pass

Im really not a fan of alot of cleavage. Its a rare occasion for me when I show it off a tad (some dresses or fancy shirts). I already have big enough boobs and I don't like attracting the wrong attention for myself, and I feel like leaving more to the imagination can be alot sexier

13-12-2007
Making a Mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodel citizen View Post
I wish I could be all classy and say that cleavage should be minimal and approriate, but I've pushed my smallish-medium sized boobs up towards my neck more than once and I loved it! It's not good for everyday, but sometimes it's fun to show off A LOT of cleavage and get some attention
Amen to that !

Fashion Designer

i think that when the boobs are too distracting, then its done the wrong way, it is easier to look tacky if you have larger breasts but guess what, Paris Hilton is flatchested and she always always looks tacky.

23-08-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellat View Post
i think that when the boobs are too distracting, then its done the wrong way, it is easier to look tacky if you have larger breasts but guess what, Paris Hilton is flatchested and she always always looks tacky.
very true.

24-08-2009
backstage pass

I think a little bit goes a long way.

As long as it doesn't look like you are one button away from flashing everyone.

27-08-2009
windowshopping

I show cleavage but never what would be considered "too much", just a modest amount that can't help but pop up in a v-neck.

28-08-2009
backstage pass

The smaller your breasts are the more clevage you get away with!

28-08-2009
Power to the 99%

^ But please, I don't want to see the entire inner silhouette of your breast at work And really, I don't love it on the red carpet either ... on most (all?) people they don't match, and that bugs me

29-08-2009
oh! darling

I tried to decide today what is too much cleavage. I thought that any evidence of that boob-age line would be too much. That means the girls are being squashed together and jutted out to say, "BAM! I'm here!" But I still haven't decided. I could never squish my boobs together enough to get them to make a line without hurting myself.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cleavage