How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-07-2010
rising star

I'm trying to wear heels everyday at work, at least 3-4 days a week. I'f my feet starts hurting; i'm putting on flats, and changes into my heels before i'm going home/shopping/to eat/whatever. I never use stilettos at day time, only thicker heels, platforms or wedges, then i can actually walk for some hours at work before i feel any pain. But i have to admit; sometimes it feels great to wear the most comfy flat sandals i have, for a whooole day!

14-07-2010
fashion insider

I generally wear heels everyday at work and then try to give my feet a break at weekends but I don't always manage to, so it's usually 5-6 days a week.

windowshopping

i want to start wearing heels regularly but i feel like people are staring. i usually just wear them once or twice a week and only on the weekends.
i'm going to try and incorporate them into everyday wear though.

16-07-2010
fashion icon

4-5 times a week. I love heels and I don't feel myself that comfortable when I wear flat shoes.

windowshopping

Maybe once a week or less, I like them but I prefer flats they are more comfortable!

16-07-2010
tfs star

Very infrequently. I only own one pair of somewhat high heels now, and that was an accident since I somehow didn't notice how high they were but I wanted them anyway. I'd only consider more heels if the heel was thicker and it was comfortable enough. But really I prefer flats and even though the internet seems to be hating on kitten heels recently I like the 2 I own and will wear them.

16-07-2010
V.I.P.

I came out the womb in heels lol

I love them and wear them all the time, except when working out of course. Even 9 months pregnant..

21-07-2010
V.I.P.

when i work, then practically every day

but if i am going out shopping or something like that then no so at the moment i'd say maybe once a week

tfs star

Well, I have an 8 month old to care for and sometimes heels + stroller = not so pretty, so I usually only wear heels at work. And if I go out on rare occasion.

21-07-2010
scenester

I love heels. I have like a billion pairs of them. Thing is, I'm as tall as my fiance in flats, so I tower above him when I wear heels, so I do try to lessen how often I wear them simply for his pride's sake...

24-07-2010
backstage pass

As I am only 14 years old I only wear heels when I go to parties and even then depends on which party. Low heels are in though at the moment so hopefully I could perfect my walk and know it for the future.

25-07-2010
scenester

Fortunately I work for an advertising agency and the dress code is not as strict, so I can decide quite freely what I'd like to wear (well mini-skirts or long Shirts only combined with leggings are frowned upon (at least that's my impression).
Although I think a nice pair of pumps is chic and very dressy so I wear high heels often 4-5 times per week. But if my feet hurt or I just feel like walking a bit "smaller" through my company I wear ballerinas as well

But I think you have to define what high heels are for you: My High heels I'm able to wear for a couple of hours are not higher than 8 or 9 cm. I don't know how much inches these are...

26-07-2010
windowshopping

I prefer to wear flats during the day, especially if I am out and about. I tend to wear flat pumps for work. But for evening always heels. I love the glamorous feeling that heels give you, that extra wiggle in your step! I am also 5 foot 1 so can do with the height.

I find that in the shops nowadays the heels are sooo high that I don't know how people manage to walk in them. I have a few heels that are my failsafe shoes, which don't hurt my feet no matter how much I'm dancing And I also love platform wedges in the summer, which I think give the best of both worlds.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
heels, wear