How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-11-2007
barack the vote

^uh well you're a guy

30-11-2007
front row

I get my bras from Victoria's Secret and I'm a 32 C at the moment so they're mostly Pink bras due to limited selection in my size (I would really like a red satin Angels bra or something but they don't fit). I haven't had any problem with the quality but I'm also gentle with my bras and wash them all by hand.

I get my thongs from Lululemon, I find them to be the most comfortable thing I could wear. I used to wear string bikini style underwear but the seams that go across the back were always riding up under pants and irritating my skin and it just wasn't cool. If you're going to get a wedgie anyway you might as well wear a thong, I figure (sorry if this is TMI).

I also like collecting pretty lacy stuff for special occasions but generally hate wearing it all day or it's not smooth enough to be invisible under my clothes so I can't.

04-12-2007
Amour Comme Hiver

My opinion:

Girls: I have to agree with the men over at Esquire magazine- tangas and boy shorts are certainly the sexiest, because (unlike with those ubiquitous thongs), everything isn't hanging out in the open... its a bit more mysterious, and mystery is always sexy.

Guys: Boxer-briefs by far... not too tight, but gives just enough definition , and they can be worn with tight pants, which I LOVE on guys.

26-12-2007
scenester

Who is she ?
for god's sake somebody tell me who is that girl ?
I captured this pic from FTV . This girl is so amazingly stunning.
The show is for I.D Sarrieri

17-01-2008
front row

I did a search for lingerie and I am suprised at how little this thread consists of. C'mon people, underwear (particularly bras) are perhaps the most important items of clothing you will ever wear!
Anyway...I was wondering what people think of bralettes, such as the ones posted by eberjey? They are always very pretty and I like the look of them but they cannot be very supportive.

20-01-2008
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

^ I agree! I thought so many of the women in this forum would flock to this thread... I wish I had the $$$ to really indulge in beautiful lingerie.

In response to your comment on bralettes, they're beautiful in theory - but if you're a 34B or above you can kiss those good-bye. I tried wearing those for a while, but they simply look... goofy on me... since they do not have the support I really need - and like. Also, they end up not looking so flattering. But for smaller-chested women, I think they can be gorgeous and a welcome departure from your normal bra.

27-01-2008
rising star

So I just recently found out (read, today) that I've been wearing the wrong bra size. does anyone know where I can find pretty 32C bras for not too much?

27-01-2008
fashion elite

calvin kleins run small, may have your size. natori has your size. vs has it online and select instore styles.

28-01-2008
.my prison is your brain.

augustus asked this in 2006, but, for something more girlish I highly recommend lingerie available at Anthropologie, it looks like something Blair from Gossip Girl would wear.

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/...dProductSize1=

02-04-2008
front row

mingminglei, 32c is a pretty common bra size - most brands that I know of carry it! Calvin Klein & Natori (as mentioned), Elle MacPherson, Betsey Johnson, DKNY (I think), Chantelle... If you don't see it in stock, just ask the SA!

I worked in Nordstrom Lingerie for about four months, and fell in love with underwear! I'm pretty small-breasted (30b, 32a) so it took some digging around to find sexy bras that I loved.

Here are some of my underthings:

DKNY lace tanga (pic taken by me)

Agent Provocateur "Nikita" set - amazing push-up bra (pic taken by me)

Betsey Johnson (again, my pic)

Agent Provocateur "Kitty" (from Agent Provocateur)
This one is particularly beautiful for wearing under v-necks! The lace is really beautiful and sophisticated, and I love showing it off!

catch me if you can

^^You have some cute lingerie! I went to Nordstrom a while ago and fell in love with Felina bras..they are so comfy and you cannot see them through shirts! Their seamless thongs are fabulous too.

front row

yayy a lingerie thread! i love to splurge on lingerie. just discovered a lingerie line called "the lake and stars" and it's sold on shopbop.com. very cute yet sexy. i also like eberjey and just bought a kiki de montparnasse set which i love (definitely recommend kiki)

02-04-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEAPandCHIC View Post
Does anyone else like Agent Provocateur? I have a few bras from them.
they're amazing. i have a few sets from them. one is pale blue satin and probably one of my faaavorite lingerie ensebles ever!

trashy lingerie in LA is also really great, they even custom make bras for about 200 dollars; like you get to design it and everything.

i usually have to go the more expensive route since victorias secret only has beige hammocks in 34DD

edit: oh and elle mcpherson! really pretty stuffffff

03-04-2008
front row

^so true, i actually like her line..haven't bought anything from it though. is it good quality?

03-04-2008
front row

Thank you!

Felina is a really great brand - the lace is beautiful, but stretchy (so as yousaid, invisible)! They also have cute garter belts & other accessories!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
lingerie, thread