How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-02-2004
V.I.P.

no
but i do think that there are some pieces that i'd look okay in. i have a thing for hand embroiderd pakistani shawls. they're to die for!!!!! but they're usually for women.....i wouldnt mind throwing one of those on of i see one in decent color.
i actually wore one of my mom's this winter.....but overall, i feel okay in men's clothing.
wat do silk knickers feel like by the way?

03-02-2004
Naturellement pulpeuse

I don't know but silk boxers are pretty much like swimming trunks but nicer...and merino is just itchy...

V.I.P.

ive got boxers n even though they're kind of nice and soft...they rub a lot and after a while, it gets painful! am i the only one?

03-02-2004
Wanderlust

Not at all. Although I think I would look good in some of those jeans.

03-02-2004
slightly dizzy

Quote:
Originally posted by saad@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 6:39 pm
ive got boxers n even though they're kind of nice and soft...they rub a lot and after a while, it gets painful! am i the only one?
Well... Not meaning to provoke too graphic of explanations here, but how do you mean?

I'd wear any kind of underwear except for strings, I guess...

chaos reigns

I'm a guy w/a 28-ish waist ..so it's extremely hard for me to find jeans/pants my size ... most shop carry a minimum of 32/30 and smaller sizes fly off the shelves ... I've been able to develop an strategy to get stuff, but anyway, it's hard!
Oh... and I've bought sporty/sneaker-style shoes from women's collections ..NO ONE would be able to tell unless they know the label

V.I.P.

Quote:
Posted on Feb 3rd, 2004 - 2:55 pm
QUOTE (saad @ Feb 3rd, 2004 - 6:39 pm)

Well... Not meaning to provoke too graphic of explanations here, but how do you mean?

I'd wear any kind of underwear except for strings, I guess...
NOTE: this post is too graphic in nature. reader discretion is advised!

i meant it rubs over my p*nis (the sensitive parts) ...i can stand that for a short while but it gets annoying after some time...and painful!
but silk thongs are okay!

stings would look good on male strippers....when theyre stripping off!

07-02-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by blumarine@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 11:34 pm
I'm a guy w/a 28-ish waist ..so it's extremely hard for me to find jeans/pants my size ... most shop carry a minimum of 32/30 and smaller sizes fly off the shelves ... I've been able to develop an strategy to get stuff, but anyway, it's hard!
Oh... and I've bought sporty/sneaker-style shoes from women's collections ..NO ONE would be able to tell unless they know the label
yeah totally agree with you on the shoes -- sometimes girls get the cooler color combinations and i have no shame walking into the womens section and tryig em on. what looks good looks good.

12-03-2005
V.I.P.

I wear women's stuff. Nothing obviously women's, but stuff that's so unisex-looking, no one can tell the difference, anyway. Actually, some of it's so masculine, normal people would immediately think it was men's if they saw the individual pieces.

13-03-2005
backstage pass

Women's heels, yes; flats and other clothes no (apart from the occasional belt that matches a shoe). Guess I'm a crossdresser from the ankles down!

13-03-2005
fashion icon

No, I could never bring myself to wear women's clothes. I have nothing against men who do, as it actually works on certain people who have the flair to pull it off, but from the point of view of my own personal style it's just wrong to me.

08-01-2006
rising star

I would never go out intestinally into a women’s section of a store looking for anything, but I have mistakenly purchased a cardigan that I thought was a mans; only later to find out it was meant for woman. I still wear the cardigan and love it, but in saying that you would never be able to tell it is meant for woman.

I have also bought woman’s accessories e.g. cuffs and necklaces because in that department it is really hard to find cool edgy accessories that no one else has.

08-01-2006
V.I.P.

I do, but nothing obviously feminine, though Im currently in the market for a Chanel-esque boucle jacket, can't find one with the right cut (I noticed they tend to fit my shoulders and arms but they are always too roomy through the midsection). I have cardigans, jackets, sweaters, shoes, jewelry. I mean women get nicer clothes, trend wise than men. Most mens clothes are soo stuffy, but I was talking to a woman who was saying mens stuff is soo much nicer. The grass is greener on the other side.

At Coach the women's shoes blow the mens shoes away, I have like four pairs already, most from the 2006 collection that hasn't come out yet. :p

08-01-2006
trendsetter

I only have one piece of women's clothing, a Diesel t-shirt. It was in the MEN's section of the store, so I didn't know it was women's, although medium didn't fit me at all (waay to tiny on me), so I took it in extra large . I just thought that was the way it was supposed to be, until someone on another forum told me that white Diesel hangtangs mean it's women's. It was a mistake of the sales associates, but now it's one of my favourite shirts!

08-01-2006
fashion insider

I wear womens shoes, pants, and occasionally shirts.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
clothing, men, wear, womens