How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-12-2010
Automated Thread Manager

Piercings
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

06-12-2010
scenester

Piercings
I see so many other women who wear lots of earrings! I'm thinking about doing the same, any advice?

06-12-2010
rising star

I have a surface piercing too. In the middle of my tits, haha, like saying the breastbone? Dont have any pictures here ill try to upload them later. I have it since my 17th birthday, ill be 21 in two weeks. I never had a problem with it, and it didnt hurt. Plus i thought it was going to be a little uncomfortable to sleep but it turn out it didnt. At first it used to bleed sometimes, but not too much.

Also i have my tounge pierce since i was sixteen. I first pierced it when i was fourteen, but i took it out because it hurt a lot and my mother kind of convinced me. But i still wanted it so two years later i went for it, and i havent took it out since.

I have even name the two piercings, haha. My toung piercing its called caesar, and my surface piercing its called pancracio, lol.
Does anyone name their piercings too?

front row

I only have my ears and my nose pierced.
My sister on the other hand has 9 piercings on her body, including her belly button, upper lip, nails and ears!

trendsetter

I've been debating piercing my eye brow and nose again, but my current job and career aspiration won't allow it. I still have my belly bottom ring though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalaka View Post
I have a surface piercing too. In the middle of my tits, haha, like saying the breastbone? Dont have any pictures here ill try to upload them later. I have it since my 17th birthday, ill be 21 in two weeks. I never had a problem with it, and it didnt hurt. Plus i thought it was going to be a little uncomfortable to sleep but it turn out it didnt. At first it used to bleed sometimes, but not too much.

Also i have my tounge pierce since i was sixteen. I first pierced it when i was fourteen, but i took it out because it hurt a lot and my mother kind of convinced me. But i still wanted it so two years later i went for it, and i havent took it out since.

I have even name the two piercings, haha. My toung piercing its called caesar, and my surface piercing its called pancracio, lol.
Does anyone name their piercings too?
you are brave or have high level of tolerance for pain. My friend pierced her tongue back in hs and we convinced her to remove it since some of the girls who did it had very low reputation (known for performing certain acts for boys). Now, its all the rage and its funny seeing it come back.

front row

I have two holes in each earlobe, I am debating either a third hold in each earlobe or getting the cartilage pierced in my left ear.

backstage pass

i've got two in each lobe, a helix/cartilage and a tragus...i'm dying to get a rook though! i think i have sensitivites to piercings, so i have to be careful which puts me off them a bit

rising star

I used ot have 2 microdermals below my collar bones. I loved them, but they sadly started rejecting after about a year or so...

11-03-2011
tfs star

Finally got my earlobes pierced for the first time (lol, about time!) Earring gifts I couldn't wear were accumulating...

Had them done Abraxas, a very reputable salon here in the Marais...def. recommended. Private room, no pain, pierced w/needle, titanium studs.

Is it true I shouldn't change the initial studs for TWO months???! It's gonna be a long wait...

18-04-2013
fashion insider

Ok so I don't think there's a thread for it so I'll post here. I had gauges in my ear a few years ago nothing too big (6g) I let them go back to normal after a year and they did.
I was in new york last week and decided to give it another try so I bought a spiral 6g and a tunnel. Now the thing that worries me is that it only took a little over 24h for the spiral to go through. I didn't even have to really push, it didn't hurt maybe a little sting but that's supposed to be normal. Now I think it kind of got infected, so I'm keeping an eye on it and cleaning my ear and the spiral... Is this bad? What could happen and what should I do?

V.I.P.

^^ This site usually has some pretty good (if harsh) advice. At the least, you should check out their piercing and stretching info here and here if you're still having problems.

scenester

Just have my ears and my nose usually has a small stud.

V.I.P.

I used to have some, but they're gone now (except my earlobes). After an honest self-assessment, I felt like I just did not have a good face for piercings.

Last edited by jennifer~; 09-05-2013 at 01:14 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
piercings