How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-04-2007
front row

Oh! Thanks *blush* I love it so much too
And SomethingElse, why did you tell about not to make it wet? Is it extremely dangerous?

27-04-2007
Press escape to continue.

Most hats made of natural fibers don't do well with moisture which ruins the form of the hat. If the hat does get wet (even fog), don't try to dry it out quickly or the fibers will shrink. Dry the hat in the shade in a place that has good circulation, well away from any heat source - when it is almost dry, set the proper shape of the hat for the last phase of drying (this is called 'blocking'). The same principle applies to drying leather.

Frozen irony.

I would like a hat for summer ...not really a panama hat as I feel they are going to be everywhere this summer... something quite chic to wear in the park..

Where do you buy your hats? Any suggestions?

02-06-2009
Riot Bug

im a hat person completely...
Now im in need to find something summerish if not i will switch to the pirate scarf as a substitute...but hey! i do need a hat... but i haven't find what im looking for... so now that here the summer is coming i wear boyish type caps but thats not the solution...for a day ok but i need something different...

rising star

I reckon I will keep my straw fedora from last year - 15 euro from Marks and Spencers mens dept.! There are thousands of really cute straw hats in the shops at the moment but my head is very, very big and so it's men's hats for me.

tfs star

I mostly wear caps. I usually wear a one-size-fits-all Houston Texans cap, and I also have an ivory-colored Houston Texans cap. I got a University of Houston cap months ago. I was thinking of getting a straw hat for the warm weather here in Houston. I've been thinking of a straw hat because it tends to keep your head cool, especially with the sun beating on the back of your neck. I don't want anything really fancy. Of course, since when do I mention wanting something fancy on tFS?

Not looking for any right now, but I'm more about looking for a good style that I'm happy with.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hats, summer