i really like this thread! what's up with all the black?! :P
1. I love every color but am most attracted to yellow, orange, green and white.
2. dressed up with something to calm it down (i.e. satin dress with rick owens leather jacket)
3. love any thing to put on over what i'm already wearing (coats, jackets, cardigans, wraps, ect)
4. large, but lightly colored sunglasses and geek eyewear
5. love hats and scarves
6. i love dress shoes (chunky, round toe, pointed, stilettos, wedge, ect)
7. adidas superstars and converse allstars (low-top)
8. large jewelry (love rose gold and wood)
9. long dresses skirts (nothing over the knee & usually printed)
10. large clutches and top handle bags
1. My style is casual but still dressy (the occasion really dictates what I wear).
2. I live in my jeans
3. Favourite colours in my wadrobe at the moment is yellow and aqua blue.
4. My style is heavily influenced by living on the coast and I love warm colours.
5. I buy clothes which will last a few seasons - but I dress them up with jewellery which gives the outfits a kick. I love all the beaded jewellery that is on offer where I live.
6. The next thing on my list to buy is a pink bonds hoodie
7. I only ever buy clothing by myself or with my Mum, never would I buy clothes with my friends.
8. My style icons are Kate Moss (always has been, always will be), Nicole Richie and Selma Blair.
9. I really hate the whole mass produced boho and "new" vintage look which is out at the moment in all the chain stores, so I don't shop in chain stores because of it.
10. As soon as I get a job after university I'm saving up for a Chanel bag!
1. I think I'm having grungerockfunklolita-style, whatever that is .
2. I don't buy stuff from H&M anymore, only if it is in sale like 70 % . The clothes there are sooo mass-produced and I don't like that anymore.
3. My clothes..my moms and grannys and aunts and other relatives old ones, some of them are really cool ones from soviet union and so. I buy mostly clothes from vintage, second hand and charity shops.
4. I really like right now look with jeans, biiig t-shirt , canvas sneakers and big leather bag. it looks cool esp. with brown blazer.
5. Now I have tons of diffrent big t-shirts. Many of them are customized , I have added text and drawed to them . Many of them have really cool prints. Tomorrow I'm getting new one with Mr.Bean on it . It's adorable .
6. I have lots of shoes, but I've been only wearing canas sneakers lately.
7. Customizing and accesoring, love it . I have tons of badges ! really cool ones. I like ribbons ( not sure abt the word) with t-shirts, died in hips.
8. I have tons of bags too , but the big brown leather bag which I got from free is my fave right now.
9. People give me strange looks..
10. I love all colours.
most of all..if it's diffrent and no one likes it.. I'll wear it.
think edna in the incredibles --stylewise. the best look for me would be anything like looks like a flower --literally, frilly without the sap, to soften up my hair and eye glasses.
i wear high, high heels everyday, except when i'm rock climbing
if i was able to i'd wear skirts every day i would --i like the breeze! (although i probably could)
the average amount i spend on tops is average $30..cause i scour sales, thrift or go vintage and then alter, but most people think they cost more.
i can pretty much work with any item of clothing as long as i have some scissors, a needle and a thread, and some starch. i believe almost anything has potential with a little brainstorming
I have a soft spot for odd proportions such as puffy balloon skirts or shirts that look shrunk too much (as long as it isn't too risque) i guess it is very bjork like.
i sometimes wear my shirts inside out and backwards (not necessarily at the same time)
if a dress is cheap, but has amazing fabric/ color i'll cut off the bottom half and wear it as a top...the latest one is a salmon colored with an double accordian fold neck.
i used to wear tighter clothing, but now i like them looser
i wish my clothes were origami creations so i could keep folding and creating infinite outfits with all different proportions, and then take it off and fold it up and turn it into a pillow and go to sleep.
1. comfortable, flat shoes (very important)
2. I always have a bad hair day (but some of my friends adore my hideous hair) I wouldn't give up my natural orange hair for nothing!
3. I love blazers!! But not those denim ones, they are way too "teen"
4. BIG earrings.
5. My all-time favourite colour is GREEN I own everything in green.
6. Jeans, you gotta have jeans
7. Natural fabrics.
8. I wear skirts only for special parties (I would like to wear them more often, but I don't know how to)
9. Very natural make-up
10. V-necks and old customized logo t-shirts.
If you learn to use a perfect afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned the meaning of life.
*I don't follow rules, I break them...sometimes make them
*I love heels, but I haven't worn them for a while now.
*I love jeans, skinny, super skinny ones
*I also love leggins, I think Im an 80's reject
*I try to make everything look overstyled.
*I love vintage bags, more than big designer labels, even though there's some exceptions
*All my shorts have the same lenght, right under my butt, otherwise, if I bow down and you can see ****, that's too short
*I make a lot of my own clothing, most of it big vintage pieces, that I end up fitting to myself
*I always try to wear cowboy boots with everything
*I always have a staple piece, my vintage balenciaga blazer
*Makeup is everything.
*That's more than 10.
Homosexuality is God's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children.
1) I don't wear prints
2) I feel uncomfortable in heels, so I very rarely wear them (4 times a year tops)
3) earrings are my favourite accessory, especially large ones
4) I don't wear rings but I have to break that rule soon to wear my wedding band
5) I wear black, gray, brown, white and navy
6) I buy things that I love and I've stopped talking myself into clothes I will end up never wearing
7) Handbags are my vice
8) I love buying things that are on sale
9) Luxurious fabrics are lovely, I'm starting to buy things for the fabric more
10) I like raw edges
1. I don't like black colour.
2. I earrings, especially big and unusual.
3. I'm 18 and my style is developing which is good when I start thinking what I used to wear
4. I'm trying to get used to heels. I look great with them but they are not comfortable so I prefer flats, It's ok cause I'm 5'6.
5. Hate necklaces! They don't match my personality or something... I'm not sure
6. My favourite piece of clothing is denim blazer which is kinda rock/punk-ish
7. I'm a jeans girl.
8. No prints!
9. I'm hooked on handbags
10. I also like dresses but hardly ever wear them
__________________ Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted
1.Like to layer different fabrics & textures – very little prints
2.Not much difference between summer & winter wardrobe (just more layered in winter)
3.Can mix & match most everything in my wardrobe – mostly black, blues & purples
4.Staple: Agnes b. pants – the perfect fit
5.No jeans & very little sportswear ->though my style has become more practical since having a toddler around the house
6.NEVER animal prints and fur (fake or real)
7.Most treasured item: Sheer black Dries van Noten dress with gold rose print worn over white t-shirt dress – have had for 10+ years
8.Collect & love to wear vintage jewelry –current favorite: celluloid flower necklaces
9.Guilty pleasure: designer handbags
10.So ‘not me’ but would love to own: Vivienne Westwood corset top
* I always seem to be wearing shoes that let the rain at my feet.
* I tend to wear summery clothes in winter and wintery clothes in summer.
* I love black with shockingcolour (i.e. to defeat the purpose of being discreet)
* I buy things in extreme stages, like nothing but skirts for months and then nothing but jewellery for the next few.
* I use shoes/clothes/bags/jewellery as props to decorate various rooms.
* I can't wear the exact same outfit twice.
* My favourite purchases are always cheaper than cheap (not that all my purchases aren't ). I feel like it's divine intervention that draws me towards them. But I suppose it could just be that no one else would pay more for the things I fall in love with, and they'll hang around in a shop until I eventually visit.
* I get butterflies in my tummy when I smell the smell of second-hand clothes...followed soon after by nausea
* For as long as I remember, I've had an image in my head of the undressed body as literally, an artist's canvas. It won't go away and I think of what things would look like on the great white rectangle before I buy something.
* I'm a bit worried as to what's going to happen to my 'style', when I reach an age where it's not acceptable to dress like you don't realise other people can see you.