How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
10-01-2004
  31
Naturellement pulpeuse
 
PrinceOfCats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The 'other' bit of the south of France
Gender: femme
Posts: 10,171
Quote:
I actually love wide legged trousers made out of silk or some flowy materia
You probably all hate them but I am so badly buying these to go with my white trench:
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg guc.jpeg (60.1 KB, 13 views)

__________________
-Jamais fille chaste n'a lu de romans
 
 
10-01-2004
  32
front row
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: california
Posts: 258
oh my goodness. prince, what shoes would you wear with those?

 
11-01-2004
  33
V.I.P.
 
Spacemiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,447
tacky club wear

__________________
Oceans of angels, oceans of stars
 
11-01-2004
  34
V.I.P.
 
purplelucrezia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,790
I like the fabric...

__________________
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
 
11-01-2004
  35
trendsetter
 
Sugo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: NYC
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,110
It's like curtains...for your legs
Is there a string somewhere on them to perhaps pull them up and get that fab 3/4 length?

 
11-01-2004
  36
fashion insider
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,524
Quote:
Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 10th, 2004 - 8:07 pm
Quote:
I actually love wide legged trousers made out of silk or some flowy materia
You probably all hate them but I am so badly buying these to go with my white trench:
:

 
11-01-2004
  37
front row
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 360
- animal skins. That's my main one. Just a big nono for me.
Lets see what else.
- brown. It's the only color I refuse to wear.
- logos. Whether they be logo shirts or those dior/fendi/gucci purses with the logo print
- those velour track suits
- clothes that are made to look "vintage" or worn. like what they do at abercrombie. Why the hell would one pay so much for clothes that are purposely wrinkled and dyed "dirty" colors. I know how you can get that look; stuff your clothes in a trash can or a muddy puddle. There, you're trendy now.
- trucker hats
- tapered jeans
- white shoes
- tacky club clothes
- matching too much. think cheesy r&b/rap artist.
- cowboy boots
- one color head to toe(except for black... white works for some people)

 
11-01-2004
  38
V.I.P.
 
purplelucrezia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,790
Quote:
Originally posted by plasticine20@Jan 11th, 2004 - 1:35 am
- animal skins. That's my main one. Just a big nono for me.
Lets see what else.
- brown. It's the only color I refuse to wear.
- logos. Whether they be logo shirts or those dior/fendi/gucci purses with the logo print
- those velour track suits
- clothes that are made to look "vintage" or worn. like what they do at abercrombie. Why the hell would one pay so much for clothes that are purposely wrinkled and dyed "dirty" colors. I know how you can get that look; stuff your clothes in a trash can or a muddy puddle. There, you're trendy now.
- trucker hats
- tapered jeans
- white shoes
- tacky club clothes
- matching too much. think cheesy r&b/rap artist.
- cowboy boots
- one color head to toe(except for black... white works for some people)
I agree with all your choices. Ick!

__________________
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
 
11-01-2004
  39
Naturellement pulpeuse
 
PrinceOfCats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The 'other' bit of the south of France
Gender: femme
Posts: 10,171
Quote:
oh my goodness. prince, what shoes would you wear with those?
Those Arabian ones with curly toes...

__________________
-Jamais fille chaste n'a lu de romans
 
11-01-2004
  40
trendsetter
 
LadyIllusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Planet Earth baby!
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,215
Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 10th, 2004 - 2:54 pm
Fannypacks!
What the heck is a FANNYPACK?

 
11-01-2004
  41
Naturellement pulpeuse
 
PrinceOfCats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The 'other' bit of the south of France
Gender: femme
Posts: 10,171
Aren't they those things that Tampax make...

__________________
-Jamais fille chaste n'a lu de romans
 
11-01-2004
  42
Procrastinator.
 
HBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pittsburgh
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl+Jan 11th, 2004 - 10:45 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OriginalGucciGirl @ Jan 11th, 2004 - 10:45 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Jan 10th, 2004 - 2:54 pm
Fannypacks!
What the heck is a FANNYPACK? [/b][/quote]
To Americans and Canadians, "fanny" is another term for someone's rear-end, butt, bum, whatever you want to call it. A fannypack is a bag worn around the waist or hips, generally seen on tourists (see photo below). So it has nothing to do with a woman's ladybits, as a British person would expect.


__________________
Fashion is the deliberate inculcation of obsolescence. - Paul Hawken

http://www.shopstyle.com/users/hboogie
 
11-01-2004
  43
rising star
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 130
Hate Pleather, pvc..... hate it hate it hate it!!

 
11-01-2004
  44
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York, New York
Posts: 569
Logo Sneakers: So tacky and so ewwwwwwww!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 1f_1.jpeg (22.4 KB, 0 views)

 
11-01-2004
  45
Naturellement pulpeuse
 
PrinceOfCats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The 'other' bit of the south of France
Gender: femme
Posts: 10,171
Yeah, but loads of people think they're tacky...

__________________
-Jamais fille chaste n'a lu de romans
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, hate, things, wear
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.