Polka dots, I absolutely hate them
Cut-off jean shorts, they look trashy
Anything plastered with logos
bright pink,red,orange,brown,and black
anything with ruffles
and those horrid layered shirts that everyone seems to love even though it adds ten pounds to your frame
I don't impose many rules on myself, but I'd like to make it very clear that I LOATHE flip flops.
^I second that! They're ok for the beach and inside or around my house, but never outside.
I don't hate them separately, but I really really hate the combination of jeans and tunics (called kurtas here). Unflattering and sloppy.
Other things I'd never wear
- Crocs (not even inside the house. Or anywhere)
- logo-spattered clothes/accessories (except the PLAY Comme des Garcons things, that's because the logo itself is really cute and not immediately recognisable to most people as a logo. But I'll never touch anything with an LV/Gucci/Fendi etc logo on it)
- leggings as trouser substitutes
- peasant skirts/gypsy skirts
- trucker hats/baseball caps
- COWBOY HATS. UGH.
- tops/jackets with massive 80s-style shoulderpads (I like the Margiela take on exaggerated shoulders, but mostly the concept is badly executed and ends up looking stupid.)
- cowboy boots
- pointy-toed court shoes (unflattering AND painful)
- any shoes that seem to consist of just two skinny straps, a sole and heel.
- paisley printed shirts
- those extra wide hip-slung boho belts.
Last edited by Drusilla_; 31-12-2009 at 03:42 AM.
- Hipster look .
- Fake emo look .
- Uggs .
- Skull scarfs , or something like that .
- Checked scarfs . ( When you wear them in triangle around neck . )
- Witch shoes . ( Bent up toe , or just scale down toe . )
- Hippy look .
- Leggings .
- Gumboots . ( Except if you are in wood , stable , or country . )
- Big scrunchy .
- Hair rim with some decoration .
- Harem pants .
- Shoes by Converse .
And lot , lot more things , which I dont remember now ...
Actually i hate everything what becomes to fashion boom , even before that I kinda liked it . Thats just pathetic to run after some fashion trends , if everybody have them alreay .
|#1, hate, things, wear|