bright pink,red,orange,brown,and black
anything with ruffles
and those horrid layered shirts that everyone seems to love even though it adds ten pounds to your frame
I don't impose many rules on myself, but I'd like to make it very clear that I LOATHE flip flops.
^I second that! They're ok for the beach and inside or around my house, but never outside.
I don't hate them separately, but I really really hate the combination of jeans and tunics (called kurtas here). Unflattering and sloppy.
Other things I'd never wear
- Crocs (not even inside the house. Or anywhere)
- logo-spattered clothes/accessories (except the PLAY Comme des Garcons things, that's because the logo itself is really cute and not immediately recognisable to most people as a logo. But I'll never touch anything with an LV/Gucci/Fendi etc logo on it)
- leggings as trouser substitutes
- peasant skirts/gypsy skirts
- trucker hats/baseball caps
- COWBOY HATS. UGH.
- tops/jackets with massive 80s-style shoulderpads (I like the Margiela take on exaggerated shoulders, but mostly the concept is badly executed and ends up looking stupid.)
- cowboy boots
- pointy-toed court shoes (unflattering AND painful)
- any shoes that seem to consist of just two skinny straps, a sole and heel.
- paisley printed shirts
- those extra wide hip-slung boho belts.
Last edited by Drusilla_; 31-12-2009 at 03:42 AM.
- Hipster look .
- Fake emo look .
- Uggs .
- Skull scarfs , or something like that .
- Checked scarfs . ( When you wear them in triangle around neck . )
- Witch shoes . ( Bent up toe , or just scale down toe . )
- Hippy look .
- Leggings .
- Gumboots . ( Except if you are in wood , stable , or country . )
- Big scrunchy .
- Hair rim with some decoration .
- Harem pants .
- Shoes by Converse .
And lot , lot more things , which I dont remember now ...
Actually i hate everything what becomes to fashion boom , even before that I kinda liked it . Thats just pathetic to run after some fashion trends , if everybody have them alreay .
|#1, hate, things, wear|