well-dressed people you've seen lately - Page 3 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-06-2006
V.I.P.

On Saturday I saw one of my friends who now lives in NYC, I havent seen her in close to a year...I loved the nonchalance of her look

- White eyelet halter dress (a few sizes too big)
- Brown Betsey Johnson tote (the one with the drawer pulls on either end), worn on her shoulder
- Highlighter yellow peeptoe flats

13-06-2006
trendsetter

I was @ Saks about 2 weeks ago, and saw a woman in her 50's she looked great!
Her whole outfit was in the beige tones, she had a chloe paddington in beige and great aviators in gold tone, her hair was a short cut bob (brown) I didnt think she aged well, but She looked like a million bucks.

21-06-2006
front row

In london i saw another man and he seemed to have a good grasp of fashion. I remind you it was a few months ago and raining. He had, tan brogues, grey skinny jeans, a slim tan belt and navy double breasted jacket. He also had a tan "carry-on" bag to complement his shoes.

26-06-2006
V.I.P.

Can we merge this thread with the "Our Own Street Chic" thread? They are basically the same thing....

07-08-2006
V.I.P.

THREE people who i just had to mention:

*one girl was wearing loose jeans with suede patches, orange sneakers, two tanks layered (white and turquoise), a crazy fluoro baseball hat, and an equally crazy belt..
this woman looked nuts...but SO COOL! effortless and confident in her style. i've never seen anyone pull off crazy colour so well!

*one of my coworkers from montreal. Jo Annie was wearing a simplest grey tank dress with a black wide belt and black crocherted flats. she is SO CUTE! very well-groomed and fresh!

*another woman was wearing a vintage striped kimono dress (nicely sun-bleached) with a suppled leather belt and flat shoes! she was so natural, like a goddess!
this is how it should be! LOTS of different styles, but all so CONFIDENT AND EFFORTLESS! i wanted to hug them all.

08-08-2006
front row

I would say do it and judt hug them. But that may seem weird.

08-08-2006
front row

Just#

17-08-2006
V.I.P.

this was THE BEST outfit i've ever seen in my life..the entire look was perfect, imo.

this was a 6' tall asian girl..very pretty
first of all..her haircut was very cool..kind of like a vidal sasoon bowl combined with a mullet, very sharp! she also had the most amzing make-up..jsut a tinge of red on her temples.

she was wearing a big oversized sweatshirt. it was very creative, with a geometric cutout in the back. apparently her ex-boyfriend made it.
that..she paired with wool pant cut-offs and flip-flops.
she also carried herself in a very dignified way..
i could'n stop complimenting her!

18-08-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastry
this was THE BEST outfit i've ever seen in my life..the entire look was perfect, imo.

this was a 6' tall asian girl..very pretty
first of all..her haircut was very cool..kind of like a vidal sasoon bowl combined with a mullet, very sharp! she also had the most amzing make-up..jsut a tinge of red on her temples.

she was wearing a big oversized sweatshirt. it was very creative, with a geometric cutout in the back. apparently her ex-boyfriend made it.
that..she paired with wool pant cut-offs and flip-flops.
she also carried herself in a very dignified way..
i could'n stop complimenting her!
Sounds amazing!

12-09-2006
follow the lights

I saw the best dressed girl at the library of my university today..

She wore a voluminous dress with long sleeves and black/white pattern, I think it is this one. It stops just above the knee.
Also, she wore a pair of black knee-high slouchy/loose prada-ish socks with a tiny bow -- leaving just few centimeters of skin between the socks and the dress.
Lastly, she wore a pair of repettos made of glitter.

and her hair was jet black with assymmetrical cut bangs..

I wanted to tell her how amazing she looked.. but, well, I was afraid I would come off as too creepy. I'm so glad I went to school today

13-09-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baizilla
I saw the best dressed girl at the library of my university today..

She wore a voluminous dress with long sleeves and black/white pattern, I think it is this one. It stops just above the knee.
Also, she wore a pair of black knee-high slouchy/loose prada-ish socks with a tiny bow -- leaving just few centimeters of skin between the socks and the dress.
Lastly, she wore a pair of repettos made of glitter.

and her hair was jet black with assymmetrical cut bangs..

I wanted to tell her how amazing she looked.. but, well, I was afraid I would come off as too creepy. I'm so glad I went to school today
that sounds really pretty! =) to wear at university too!

NYC must be pumping fashion-wise!

I spotted a cute girl in the mall a couple of weekends ago ... she had long Mischa-Barton hair, no makeup, a long oversized navy sweater, yellow shorts with pockets, and brown gladiator sandals with a thin white headband ... she looked so adorable and preppy

<---this sounds really nice too =)
was it shortshorts? tight??

Meg
inspired contemplation

It's weird. I never post in this thread but this morning it seemed like everyone was dressed really well. There was one girl who was wearing a very avante garde grey skirt with a lot of random bunching and things (very sort of cdg) with a denim jacket which was a great way to dress it down. Another woman was wearing a very chic royal blue short sleeve blouse with lovely buttons and a pencil skirt with interesting detailing (yet her hair and makeup was quite dated. It was odd). These are the two examples that stick out right now. it was weird!

06-04-2016
backstage pass

10 year old bumb, but a guy I saw on the bus yesterday inspired me to dig up this thread.

He was wearing a sharp tailored, classic grey suit, white shirt, pink tie and very colorful floral dress shoes. He looked like a lawyer on the way to the Mad Hatters tea party, in the best possible way.

06-04-2016
#Resist

Wow, floral dress shoes A shopping achievement, for sure.

I haven't seen anything worthy of this thread recently, I don't think ... lots o' boring here at work.

06-04-2016
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewormany View Post
10 year old bumb, but a guy I saw on the bus yesterday inspired me to dig up this thread.

He was wearing a sharp tailored, classic grey suit, white shirt, pink tie and very colorful floral dress shoes. He looked like a lawyer on the way to the Mad Hatters tea party, in the best possible way.
That sounds absolutely amazing!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
people, welldressed