How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
16-04-2004
  61
V.I.P.
 
Spacemiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,447
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey+Apr 16th, 2004 - 9:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Apr 16th, 2004 - 9:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Apr 16th, 2004 - 10:43 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-whereisthatsusu
Quote:
@Apr 13th, 2004 - 11:53 pm
Prada - WOW!! is that all in one day? you are one helluva shopper!

hours of shop-planning & phone calls before my shopping trips actually start
woah...you sound like a professional... [/b][/quote]
she coudl be a celebrity, usually they plan and call ahead

my friend is teh step daughter of a ver famous woman and wheneve rtehy go shoping they have to call ahead and make apoinments and such.

__________________
Oceans of angels, oceans of stars
 
 
16-04-2004
  62
fashion icon
 
pradaromance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ny, nj
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,436
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey+Apr 16th, 2004 - 11:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Apr 16th, 2004 - 11:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Apr 16th, 2004 - 10:43 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-whereisthatsusu
Quote:
@Apr 13th, 2004 - 11:53 pm
Prada - WOW!! is that all in one day? you are one helluva shopper!

hours of shop-planning & phone calls before my shopping trips actually start
woah...you sound like a professional... [/b][/quote]
Nope just a good customer I also get distracted really easily

__________________
fierce
 
17-04-2004
  63
trendsetter
 
whereisthatsusu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,416
Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 13th, 2004 - 11:55 pm
All I can say is that I can't wait to hear chanel_girl's list...


ditto!

 
17-04-2004
  64
Fierce Flava
 
Sephora_Socialite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Los Begas
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,767
Went shopping like crazy....

At Hollister
White w/ Red Polka Dot mini
Orange "La Jolla" Hoodie
Light orange AND the light blue "Encinitas Ballet" mini
5 shirts...2 open shoulder,1 tank, 1 polo , 1 halter


At Miss Sixty
2 pairs of jeans

At Tiffany&Co.
Open Heart Pendant

Jimmy Choo
"Missy" in Black

Alexander McQueen
Peach Mid Length Silk Crepe Dress

Gucci
Silk Corset/Bustier in Black

La Perla
2 lingerie sets

Agent Provocateur(another lingerie place)
Pink Corset lingerie set I've been eyeing

Victoria Secret(yes I'm a underwear person I know!!!)
6 pairs of basic colored bras and undies for everyday comfy wear.

....I need to stop being a shopaholic by getting a boyfriend who doesn't encourage me spending so much....

Still I can still reassure myself he bought more than me today!



__________________
TFS 6th SECRET SANTA- Join Now!!!



 
17-04-2004
  65
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 20
ahhh!!! i went shopping with my friends today and i went CRAZY
i got:

- 3 shirt from milk
- 1 pleated mini skirt from milk
- 2 shirts from peace nation
- 1 dress from peace nation (the one you can wear over pants)
- 1 checkered skirt from peace nation
- platforms from ssamzie sports
- 2 pairs of jeans from little players
- 3 shirts from color mix
- jumper from 108
- jumper from dangerfield

but...i speant all my birthday money on it TT_TT

 
17-04-2004
  66
fashion elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: New York, NY
Gender: homme
Posts: 2,761
Quote:
Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 17th, 2004 - 5:10 am
Went shopping like crazy....

At Hollister
White w/ Red Polka Dot mini
Orange "La Jolla" Hoodie
Light orange AND the light blue "Encinitas Ballet" mini
5 shirts...2 open shoulder,1 tank, 1 polo , 1 halter


At Miss Sixty
2 pairs of jeans

At Tiffany&Co.
Open Heart Pendant

Jimmy Choo
"Missy" in Black

Alexander McQueen
Peach Mid Length Silk Crepe Dress

Gucci
Silk Corset/Bustier in Black

La Perla
2 lingerie sets

Agent Provocateur(another lingerie place)
Pink Corset lingerie set I've been eyeing

Victoria Secret(yes I'm a underwear person I know!!!)
6 pairs of basic colored bras and undies for everyday comfy wear.

....I need to stop being a shopaholic by getting a boyfriend who doesn't encourage me spending so much....

Still I can still reassure myself he bought more than me today!


wow. Thats a pretty good shopping day. Is Hollister a cute store? A lot of people wear the stuff at my school and I always thought it was like Abercrombie or one of those other mall type stores, is it? The stuff you got sounds very cute, so maybe I should check it out. But I assume the men's stuff is garbage, even if the women's it cute, so in there lies the problem.

__________________
"She said I was having a nervous breakdown and should go to Atlantic City. I'm not that broken down yet!"
 
17-04-2004
  67
Proponent of Plaid
 
As You Like It's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,923
One packet each:

Radishes "sparkler"
Cucumbers "Garden-Sweet hybrid"
Watermelon "sugar baby"
Lettuce "salad bowl"
Lettuce "ruby"
Cantaloupe "ambrosia hybrid"
Pumpkin "Jack-o-lantern"
Garden Bean "Landreth stringless green pod"
Bell Pepper "California Wonder"
Broccoli "Waltham 29"

Catmint
Lavender "Munstead"
Lavender (no special name)
Dwarf Morning Glories "Ensign mixed colors"
Morning Glory "Heavenly Blue"
Morning Glory "Tall Mixed Colors"
Coleus "Rainbow Mixed Colors"
Moss Rose "double mixed colors"
Sunflower "Monet's Palette Mixed Colors"
Sunflower "Royal Flush Hybrid"
Sunflower "Premier California Greystripe"
Oriental Poppy "Mixed Colors"
Zinnia "Paintbrush Mixed Colors"
Zinnia "Giant Fantasy Mixed Colors"
Zinnia "Dahlia-Flowered Mixed Colors"
Nasturtiums 'Jewel Mixed Colors"
Marigold "Crackerjack Mixed Colors"
Marigold "Dwarf French Mixed Colors"

Climbing Plant Mixture (Tall morning glory, Cardinal Climber, Thunbergia Black-e
yed Susan, tall Single-Mix Nasturitum, Royal Family Mix Sweet Pea)

Fragrant Flower Mixture (Nasturtium, Sweet Pea, Four o'Clock, Love-in-a-mist, Sweet William, Lupine, lemon mint, evening primrose, nicoriana, sweet alyssum, toadflax, ageratum.)

Also 125' of garden hose and a new pressure nozzle end.

Total expenditure? $50, $24 of which was for the hose and nozzle.

Back to the garden for me!

__________________
It came from out-of-space!
 
17-04-2004
  68
front row
 
juicygeek88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 294
i got a pair of reef flip flops at EMS..super comfy

__________________
i wanna taste the breeze of every great city.
 
17-04-2004
  69
Fierce Flava
 
Sephora_Socialite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Los Begas
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,767
Quote:
Originally posted by MJCouture+Apr 17th, 2004 - 8:26 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MJCouture @ Apr 17th, 2004 - 8:26 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite@Apr 17th, 2004 - 5:10 am
Went shopping like crazy....

At Hollister
White w/ Red Polka Dot mini
Orange "La Jolla" Hoodie
Light orange AND the light blue "Encinitas Ballet" mini
5 shirts...2 open shoulder,1 tank, 1 polo , 1 halter


At Miss Sixty
2 pairs of jeans

At Tiffany&Co.
Open Heart Pendant

Jimmy Choo
"Missy" in Black

Alexander McQueen
Peach Mid Length Silk Crepe Dress

Gucci
Silk Corset/Bustier in Black

La Perla
2 lingerie sets

Agent Provocateur(another lingerie place)
Pink Corset lingerie set I've been eyeing

Victoria Secret(yes I'm a underwear person I know!!!)
6 pairs of basic colored bras and undies for everyday comfy wear.

....I need to stop being a shopaholic by getting a boyfriend who doesn't encourage me spending so much....

Still I can still reassure myself he bought more than me today!


wow. Thats a pretty good shopping day. Is Hollister a cute store? A lot of people wear the stuff at my school and I always thought it was like Abercrombie or one of those other mall type stores, is it? The stuff you got sounds very cute, so maybe I should check it out. But I assume the men's stuff is garbage, even if the women's it cute, so in there lies the problem.[/b][/quote]
It is kinda like A&F, they are owned by Abercrombie...but there are some cute guys stuff...I took my guy friend there and changed his whole wardrobe around with some polos and things....It is kinda surfer-Cali but I like it cuz, hey I'm a beach bum! LOL

Hollister&Co. Check out the site and see if you might find something you like...

__________________
TFS 6th SECRET SANTA- Join Now!!!



 
17-04-2004
  70
scenester
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 72
bought a juicy zip-up hoodie that's bright pink and a cheese pretzel from wetzel's pretzel's

 
17-04-2004
  71
Adorable illusion
 
vintage_princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: London
Gender: femme
Posts: 6,644
I was lucky enough to get 2 vintage Dior bags
and a pair of pearl earrings

Im so glad i finally got a vintage Dior clutch

__________________
"...jus flip up ur collar, pull up ur sleeves and wear it loose... done less FOB like"

 
17-04-2004
  72
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: NYC
Gender: homme
Posts: 3,594
shoes.

 
17-04-2004
  73
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: NYC
Gender: homme
Posts: 3,594
Quote:
Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 17th, 2004 - 5:10 am
[color=green]Went shopping like crazy....
where did this all occur?

costa mesa?

 
17-04-2004
  74
V.I.P.
 
Spacemiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,447
POP magzine

__________________
Oceans of angels, oceans of stars
 
17-04-2004
  75
flaunt the imperfection..
 
softgrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: downtown...
Gender: femme
Posts: 50,638
Quote:
Originally posted by As You Like It@Apr 17th, 2004 - 3:00 pm
One packet each:

Radishes "sparkler"
Cucumbers "Garden-Sweet hybrid"
Watermelon "sugar baby"
Lettuce "salad bowl"
Lettuce "ruby"
Cantaloupe "ambrosia hybrid"
Pumpkin "Jack-o-lantern"
Garden Bean "Landreth stringless green pod"
Bell Pepper "California Wonder"
Broccoli "Waltham 29"

Catmint
Lavender "Munstead"
Lavender (no special name)
Dwarf Morning Glories "Ensign mixed colors"
Morning Glory "Heavenly Blue"
Morning Glory "Tall Mixed Colors"
Coleus "Rainbow Mixed Colors"
Moss Rose "double mixed colors"
Sunflower "Monet's Palette Mixed Colors"
Sunflower "Royal Flush Hybrid"
Sunflower "Premier California Greystripe"
Oriental Poppy "Mixed Colors"
Zinnia "Paintbrush Mixed Colors"
Zinnia "Giant Fantasy Mixed Colors"
Zinnia "Dahlia-Flowered Mixed Colors"
Nasturtiums 'Jewel Mixed Colors"
Marigold "Crackerjack Mixed Colors"
Marigold "Dwarf French Mixed Colors"

Climbing Plant Mixture (Tall morning glory, Cardinal Climber, Thunbergia Black-e
yed Susan, tall Single-Mix Nasturitum, Royal Family Mix Sweet Pea)

Fragrant Flower Mixture (Nasturtium, Sweet Pea, Four o'Clock, Love-in-a-mist, Sweet William, Lupine, lemon mint, evening primrose, nicoriana, sweet alyssum, toadflax, ageratum.)

Also 125' of garden hose and a new pressure nozzle end.

Total expenditure? $50, $24 of which was for the hose and nozzle.

Back to the garden for me!
i thought of you today at my family's house in long island...the bulbs are starting to come up in their garden and i was wondering if you had gotten all your seeds yet...glad to see you have! nothing like fresh veggies from the garden.... how i wish i had a garden...i envy that...

__________________
"It is not money that makes you well dressed: it is understanding."
ChristianDior



 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, buy, jul, oct, today
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.