How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-05-2009
backstage pass

I def spend the most on main pieces such as winter coats, nice knitwear, lots of cashmere, accessories, bags, hats, scarfs... most expensive coat i've bought is about £2000, but averagely would spend at least £350! I prefer smaller boutiques as apposed to the mainstream designer stuff... I'm quirkey in style but mix it with quality main stream designer and high end high st too.

In fact I tend to spend alot on everything as I prefer quality to quantity... I've never been a huge shoe spender though... i'll pay up to about £125 but no more as they get recked to quickley no matter how much you spend!

As for beauty... make up I spend a bit but not loads... prob less than I should considering how much I spend on clothes...

13-05-2009
front row

I'll put a good dollar down for quality made denim, considering it's a year round staple for me and having the options to pair a good jean with just about whatever is great dealing with school and whatnot. Knits, jackets and cashmere also a great investment for me - the winter and fall months are so long, clothing needs its last ability for me. Same go with basics, but that's really a 50/50. Sitting closely would be skincare; moisturizers, face washes ... for obvious reasons.

Summer/Spring clothing on the other hand is a entirely different matter, the few warm months I get here aren't necessarily worthy for some higher end purchases. Usually find my self in a H&M or Target, and the odd thrift shop At some point I'll love to buy an year round floral dress, but the occasion hasn't arise.. yet.

Shoe wise, it's difficult finding a middle-ground.. it's either dirt cheap or widely expensive, but Aldo and the odd flat from Target seems to suffice for now. One day I'll buy my self my first pair of designer shoes, till then I'm waiting for a summer employment.

Makeup, I buy it when I need it, it's not really crucial for me. As goes for accessories, though I'm beginning to find my self a little bit obsessed over belts lately.

13-05-2009
in the mood for love

most: shoes. also accessories and bags. Jackets. I don't mind spending a lot on a scarf if i know i'll wear it for many years.
least: basic tees and tops. H&M will do.

I try not to buy any super trendy items or at least try not to spend a lot on them.

scenester

most: lingerie , jackets, shoes, bags

least: accessoires, tops

backstage pass

most - accessories, jeans, jackets
least - t-shirts, tops, leggings... i get a lot of the basics from Topshop (:

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
spend