How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-07-2012
rock-chic

I'm lucky too as Mr Feline and I go shopping together. We like charity shops, markets and odd quirky shops.

29-07-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by daulbee View Post
I think it's super cute when couple shop together. Even if my boyfriend is not browsing with me, he always carries my shopping bags
That's what boyfriends are for! I've only ever gone shopping with my boyfriend twice,once for things for me,once for him. He is far more indecisive than I am,to the point where I think we both have privately agreed never to go shopping with each other again!

14-08-2012
windowshopping

I quote: "Other guys see us shopping together and think I'm the luckiest guy in the world... And then hours later they see you walk out with half of the store and go, 'Nevermind'".

None of my boyfriends have really been supportive, but the new guy is a minimalist and a spendthrift--he does his best not to lecture me. Let's just leave it at that.

22-08-2012
rising star

At first we bickered a bit about it, because I liked to wear low cut tops (I've got no boobs, so I can get away with it) and he wanted me to wear really short skirts which I HATE. However, he's come to accept my style and now he's my favourite shopping partner. He's got good style, and he's more open to my aesthetic than most of my friends are. Most of my friends will think everything I try on is weird, but my boyfriend will be honest if I look cool or just crazy.

He does give me hell for the amount I spend on shoes though. He knows all the brands, so I can't hide anything from him.

27-08-2012
front row

I'm very lucky that my boyfriend likes shopping and appreciates good clothes as much as I do. He likes most of what I wear however I don't think that the whole androgynous thing goes down so well with him (maybe most guys are this way) so he likes me to look feminie even if I am just wearing jeans and a tshirt.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
significant, wardrobe or style