I have to take my vanity case packed with essentials, such as skin care(all types)
face flannel, make-up
Some underwear and shower gel(depends on where im travelling to and incase my suitcases gets lost.
For the actual travel part, two that have been mentioned--moisturizer and toothpaste/toothbrush--and a sleep mask. I don't recommend the mask while driving however.
I also take postcards of where I'm from to use as Thank You notes.
In terms of outfits, I'm horrible. Either way too little or way too much but never damn right.
A large amount of cash
A large amount of concealer for my eyes
My cunning-lingual tongue (so I can talk to the natives in a language they understand...)
Toothpaste (what is it with hotels and not giving you toothpaste?)
-Jamais fille chaste n'a lu de romans
silk underwear (even if I'm going to the Sahara in August!)
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
all my Jane Sebeyran skin stuff
Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman -- Coco Chanel
Day trip... to a different city
Moisturizing/shu uemura spray
notebook and pen
=) my cool lime green thermos with my gourmet coffee ( I hate the coffee they serve onboard)
Samples of luggage... That's what I check in-sometimes if it's a prototype I have to box it and tell the counter that they are luggage samples...
hmmm, my trips have been very diverse - from backpacking in the glens of Scotland to visiting posh Paris clubs...
I guess the most important things I consider packing are:
What to pack for a trip
Ok - had to start this thread as I am off on my holiday next week & I am all excited. Going a tour of the Scottish western isles where the weather is really changeable - the temperature is fairly low (about 16 deg). Going on lots of ferries , lots of beach walks , some mountain climbing & swimming in the sea (chilly). Here's what I plan to take:
- purple alpaca wool poncho
- purple-y blue skinny trousers
- navy tank-dress with sequins (going for a fancy dinner one night)
- two t-shirts one blue& one white
- red & white floral print knee length flared skirt
- blue & white striped sweater (very naval)
- white pretty blouse
- black moleskin wide leg trousers
- white long sleeved very fine knit top
- navy knitted tank
- navy scrunched-up jacket
- skinny jeans
- apple green zip up top with high neck & slightly ruched (query sp?) bits down the front
- bright pink thick wool cardigan with giant poppers
- my new pale blue trousers
- cream coloured slouchy sweater
- purple tie wasited wraparound cardi -thing
- black sweatshirt
Three pairs flip flops, white converse trainers, hiking boots, cagoule, wetsuit & swimming costume.
OMG - just re-read this list - how much stuff do I have to take? I think i will need to offload some of it.... right start again.... :dizzy: :dizzy:
|extended, pack, stay, trip|