How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-06-2012
windowshopping

I usually do shorts and Converse at the bottom + a printed shirt.
If really inspired, I would do a skater dress mabye? Always have to think about where are you sitting/standing. If you are in the first rows, shorts should be the right choice because of hours spent waiting for the concert to start!

07-07-2012
fashion icon

I ended up wearing a tee shirt,denim cut offs,doc martens and a fred perry track top. Got absolutely covered in mud Some of the other girls were dressed up like they were going on a night out. It's a concert in a field hun,not a club. Facepalm.

19-05-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbfairy View Post
I ended up wearing a tee shirt,denim cut offs,doc martens and a fred perry track top. Got absolutely covered in mud Some of the other girls were dressed up like they were going on a night out. It's a concert in a field hun,not a club. Facepalm.
Bump.

I'm going to the same gig again in 4 weeks. At the moment the only idea I have about what to wear is exactly the same as what I wore before, as described above.

I need something different to wear. I was thinking about incorporating a crop-top-type-top into what I want to wear. Anybody any ideas of what might work?

26-05-2013
flaunt the imperfection

i like what you wore^^

maybe try a vest?

08-08-2013
front row

I tend to weather leather pieces with metal accents. I have black distressed shorts that I took silver skull studs and lined them around the pockets.
I love corsets. They always fit in with rock.
Skulls, Snake Jewlery.

Sometimes I'll wear bikini tops (But that's only if I'm performing and it's extremely hot outside)

I love taking a neat printed tank top with skulls/ and customizing them to show half of my belly and having the other half coverd.

Also leather studded fingerless gloves are fun.
Black leather boots....ect

Just get creative and have fun!

front row

I've been to plenty of concerts and festivals and have never dressed up... never gave a thought to what I was wearing. Usually I'd just go as I had dressed that day (unless the outfit included something very impractical). So jeans, a t-shirt and some sneakers it is. At festivals with camping I'd care to take clothing that I wouldn't care too much for in case it just got too muddy.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
concert, rock, wear