How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-11-2013
front row

I dropped the bridesmaid dress idea - way too much hassle as the dress reveals every curves and some were uncomfortable. Looking for off the rack dresses.

I had a meeting with my bespoke shoe designer and I was in heaven. I am not even going to bother with high street now that I found her. I ordered 3 different shoes: bright glossy red snakeskin for the wedding dress, blue and white lizard sandals for the reception and turquoise lamb leather and stingrain to go with the canari/bright yellow after party dress.

On the side I ordered 2 pairs of sandals for the honeymoon and one pair of boots just to have something more casual.

If you have 6-9 months for a pair of shoes and have a budget of around 1,800£ I couldn't recommend her enough. Silvia Campbell is amazing.

14-11-2013
fashion elite

Wow, very exotic! I like it. Thanks for the tip. Can't wait to see pics.

rising star

I'm getting married in one month, one week and one day and guess what...I still don't know what to wear to my own wedding
I thought two months is plenty of time to find an outfit but it's getting out of control fast. Either things I like are too expensive or my size is sold out. So stressful atm

14-11-2013
front row

What kind of dresses are you looking for? Any preference in term of colours, shape, length?

Maybe we can help

Don't stress too much, he will probably not care as long as you say yes and meets him at the end of the altar

*hugs*

11-01-2014
backstage pass

I'm so unsure of what headwear to wear to my wedding. My dress is a tulle straight cut strapless. It has some minor beading around the waist. I have a veil which is plain... but I think it looks odd with my now bob length hair (I had to cut it due to severe bleach damage). Should I go with a veil and work out the hair, go headwear free or maybe opt for different headwear?

Laces, just try everything and anything on (except the stuff out of your price range). If something is a little too big you can always get it taken in. You'll find it.

Last edited by Aquila; 11-01-2014 at 05:07 AM.
23-04-2014
windowshopping

Carolina Herrena for sure and it was!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
wear, wedding