How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-07-2004
front row

It's pretty much a draw for me between fit and comfort factor and how flattering it is because honestly no matter how flattering it is, if I can't sit down without giving the world a veiw of my butt crack, I'm probably not going to pluk down the money for it.

04-07-2004
Proponent of Plaid

I voted "other" because I take all of that into regard.

Firstly, I limit by price. Gotta be under $50.

Then fit/comfort.

Then how flattering they look.

I don't buy jeans with weird washes or colors. I like plain indigo denim best, and then break them in myself.

Actually, I am so damn picky about jeans that I have given up and am just making them for myself now. I have a pair of dark-denim skinny jeans in the works right now.

I can't seem to find skinny jeans that fit in the stores because I have very muscular legs and if I can get the jeans over my legs, they are too baggy in the waist and butt.

front row

#1 is price. I'd rather have lots of jeans, wherein some turn out to be ugly along the line than one super expensive pair that I would most likely get bored at after several years. I'm willing to spend no more than $50. So it's highly unlikely you'd see designer jeans in my closet

#2 is the fit. I've always found bootcut jeans are the most flattering cut for me.

#3 is the colour. I don't like blue-y blue jeans, nor do I like dark jeans that looks, well, blah. It has to look interesting, so even when I'm just wearing a white t-shirt, I'm still making a statement.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
deciding, factor, jeans, main, purchase