How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-07-2007
V.I.P.

Which colours suit which hair/skin colour?
Which colours best suit different skin/hair even eye colours?

16-07-2007
backstage pass

a LOT of women have told me that I look great in red. I have black eyes. Black hair. Caramel skin color.

V.I.P.

^ i dont think red suits me I have light cream colour skin and dark brown hair.

16-07-2007
seagreen serenades

Threads merged...

16-07-2007
V.I.P.

thanks

I think I am a 'winter'

16-07-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
black black black black black for me!!
sounds like my wardrobe lol
i have dark brown hair, light brown eyes, pale skin. i like dark solid colors at times (red, green, dark blue, purple) and light greenish shades. i never wear pink or tan, and usually stay away from baby blue and yellow as well.

16-07-2007
V.I.P.

I think I am an autumn

16-07-2007
V.I.P.

I have dark tan skin, brown eyes, black hair. I stick to dark colours, I always steer clear of bright colours

16-07-2007
V.I.P.

^ thats interesting...usually fashion show stylists would give models of your colouring bright clothes!

24-07-2007
rising star

I have what people have described as a 'Snow White' complexion. . .very very fair skin, dark hair and green eyes.

I tend to look best in dark and more jewel-ish toned colors, with blues/ purples and green looking best (in my opinion). Does that make me a winter?

24-07-2007
fashion insider

Could someone tell me which season I am? And which colours that you think would suit me?
I have medium brown hair with a lot of red and golden shades (natural),light brown eyes with green in it,pale/fair skin with pink undertone and freckles.
I'm not really that strict when it comes to colours and shades. I just wear those I want. I particulary love candy and pastel colours. My absolute favourite colour is Barbie/bubblegum pink. Light pink without being whitish.
I really would love to have platinum blonde hair someday. Do you think other colours would suit me than the ones as a brunette?

24-07-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchbaby View Post
I have what people have described as a 'Snow White' complexion. . .very very fair skin, dark hair and green eyes.

I tend to look best in dark and more jewel-ish toned colors, with blues/ purples and green looking best (in my opinion). Does that make me a winter?
I'm the same, and yes, a winter.

On me I think it's a little more complicated. As a winter I'm told, "wear cool colors", but with a warm skin tone, I'm told, "wear warm colors." So I kind of came up with this thing, but it's probably BS, and it gives me like two colors to wear. haha I take main colors that I think of as 'cool' (purple, blue), and take their warm side. For purple it would be reddish, and blue would be greenish. I don't know if it's the rule, but it seems to work. Anyway, I really only wear black most of the time because I don't feel good in hardly any colors.

24-07-2007
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavement View Post
I'm the same, and yes, a winter.

On me I think it's a little more complicated. As a winter I'm told, "wear cool colors", but with a warm skin tone, I'm told, "wear warm colors." So I kind of came up with this thing, but it's probably BS, and it gives me like two colors to wear. haha I take main colors that I think of as 'cool' (purple, blue), and take their warm side. For purple it would be reddish, and blue would be greenish. I don't know if it's the rule, but it seems to work. Anyway, I really only wear black most of the time because I don't feel good in hardly any colors.
That must be nice since you seem to have a wider range of colors to choose from. I've always been cool-cool. . .so more blueish reds, and blueish purples look best on me.

There has been so many times I've seen a fantastic dress or something, only to have it be in a color that doesn't look to great on me. Like orange. Why do people have to make cute things in orange?

25-07-2007
V.I.P.

I'm a summer, I think.

trendsetter

i think i look better with darker colors like dark blue, black (which i think can go well with anybody including white), emerald green, chocolate brown, teal. If i go for yellow or else it will make me even more yellow...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
color