How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-02-2014
Hell on Heels

https://nf-media.s3.amazonaws.com/ph...2-bigthumb.jpg - this coat is what dreams are made of!

this is the pilati i love, but he can do way better (and i'm not loving the color palette). But hey, it's way better than most of what i've seen so far and i can't wait to see what he'll do next

(also, Agnona could also open a store at least here in Rome, i can't believe you can only buy this stuff in milan here in italy)

22-02-2014
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazebo View Post
The thing I love the most is the fur covered set
I didn't even notice!! Brilliant!

fashion icon

Fantastic!!

23-02-2014
rising star

1 more look!

style.com

23-02-2014
rising star

Pilati is really in his element at Agnona! This is a wonderful collection I just can't stop looking at it. This is the height of elegance and sophistication. Modern day dressing for the most powerful women who discreetly run things. Very refreshing to see this after all the "trying too hard to be edgy" shows we have been seeing so far this season. I really wish they'd start doing runway shows but perhaps that's why this is so special. There is no buzz around it and by the looks of the clothes, it doesn't need it. They speak for themselves. Pilati didn't even attend the presentation. The accessories are really great too! I can't wait for the campaign.

23-02-2014
_____

This is seriously lush. I'm drawn to those pieces with an extra kind of scarf that goes all the way to the neck. I don't mind the jolts of neon as it goes well with some of the more sombre pieces. Pilati is definitely going to give this brand a major lift.

23-02-2014
V.I.P.

This collection keeps growing on me the more I look at it. Such an evolution from the pretty but safe S/S collection and really dark and luxurious in that Pilati kind of manner.

I have to say that I would love to see how the clothes move though, as I feel like these still photos don't quite convey the full extent of luxury that's no doubt present here.

24-02-2014
fashion insider

That dark blue cocoon coat, the bag and the long orange dress, the hot pinks, turquoise, just scream YSL to me.

Last edited by Zazie; 24-02-2014 at 02:18 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1415, agnona, f or w, milan