How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-06-2004
Stitch:the Hand

Okay,I am officially in love Rei Kawakubo! Besides being brilliant beyond belief, she's got my utmost affection for having the best taste and appreciation for talents

Too bad though she couldn't get a couple of London's very own in there as well like Ann-Sofie Back and Jessica Ogden. But shall be cool nontheless....in fact,I wish I were in London soon

02-06-2004
yes

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 8:59 pm
lalala...opening just in time for my next trip to london!!!
when does it say it opens? i couldnt find that bit

03-07-2004
arndom

http://www.colettemeetscommedesgarcons.com/

Nothing is there yet, tho:-)

03-07-2004
fashion icon

This is very interesting. I hope it goes well.

03-07-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena+Jun 2nd, 2004 - 9:10 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jun 2nd, 2004 - 9:10 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 9:59 pm
anyway...probably won't be able to afford a button...
same here [/b][/quote]
hmmm...

so will softy b in london when??? and lenarita u too.... we will hav to meet up and all hav to go hand in hand to the new commes market!

08-07-2004
arndom

From colette's catalog no 5 (avail. at their website)

THE COLETTE TEAM has been told repeatedly since 1997 : “So, when do you open a colette in London, NYC, Tokyo or Dubai ?” The answer is clear : no other colette. colette is unique. colette is for Paris only. But why not try little ventures with choice partners ?

First experiment July to December 2004 : Comme des Garçons will welcome colette in Junya Watanabe’s former space, currently home to their
Happy Army Store since January 2004. This real collaboration between both C’s will offer a selection of colette’s products for Japan (Candles, CD’s, Caperino&Peperone x Baccarat, Mackintosh, Springcourt, Samsonite...), ultra-limited Comme des Garçons series (Black play, bearbrick...) and products born from exceptional collaborations between famous brands and artists (Vans x Raf Simons, Kaws x Lucien Pellat-Finet, Marc Jacobs x Olympia Le Tan, André x Maharishi…), always in limited editions. And finally the follow-up to the exhibitions from colette in Paris (Genevieve Gauckler, Rúrí…). In short, you’ll have to see it to believe it… and to have it !

http://www.colettemeetscommedesgarcons.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cdg, dover, street