How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Most of these are dated, unflattering or just ugly, and sometimes a mix of all three. It doesn't really has a modern touch to me, looks like they dug up a chest of Chanel clothing from past decades and put it as a presentation.

And then there the hairnets. Oy.

dreams, jazz and minimalism
really beautiful and wearable.

Geometric Discharge
I suspected there might be a hell of a lot of work gone into these pieces, seeing as I thought the design of the cut and the silhouette was a tad dull; in the video Lagerfeld says the tweed looks like tweed, but is in fact embroidery. He goes on to say about one piece that took thousands of hours to construct.
Once again, couture astounds me at the amount of work.

^ I agree- I don't know how many times I have seen his shows and thought "Not bad...." and then I saw the HQs up close and was stunned at how beautiful they were...

backstage pass
I'm sorry but the last dress is too ugly hehe...reminds me of a first communion dress.

Hari Nef ● Hanne Gaby-Odiele ● Molly Bair ● Natalie Westling ● Charlotte Free ● Marjan Jonkman ● Fernanda Ly ● Ruth Bell
front row
Does anybody have pictures of the wedding dress without the cape (I'm talking in general, not runway)? I've been looking everywhere for one, but there's nothing :/

fashion elite
my grandmother would love this

Lara Stone*Iris Strubegger* Ryan Kennedy* Jon Kortajarena* Iselin Steiro* Tyson Ballou* Daria Werbowy* Natasha Poly* Freja Beha Erichsen
fashion elite
Originally Posted by lepetitcouturier View Post
Does anybody have pictures of the wedding dress without the cape (I'm talking in general, not runway)? I've been looking everywhere for one, but there's nothing :/

and it has a name - "Dress "Choupette" of white silk tulle with feathers on the bustier and a feather cape, which is held by camellia blossoms, from Chanel Couture."

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

1213, chanel, f or w, hc, paris