Chloe Seen as a Key To Group's Expansion - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-05-2007
backstage pass

A fragrance? I'm so excited to try that! Does anyone know where those other stores are going to be?

26-05-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturex View Post
A fragrance? I'm so excited to try that! Does anyone know where those other stores are going to be?
I heard about New York and Los Angeles.

26-05-2007
backstage pass

Yeah, that's kind of a give in. I really hope they put one in Dallas or Houston

27-05-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba01 View Post
are you serious?! I think that the 'Chloe client', who buys dresses for $4,000 and shoes for $800, will DEFINITELY be able to afford their jewellery.

and plus, jewellery is expensive everywhere, no matter if its Chopard or Chanel. So, I'm sure Chloe is just hoping to make itself more exclusive than it already is.
Just because they can afford it, doesnt mean they will buy it. The Chloe woman doesn't seem like the kind of woman that wears much jewelry and if she does it's going to be cute, fun, jewelry, not fine jewelry. I dont know. I think Richemont is just excited to finally have a fashion house w/ clout...

They already have a shop in NY, on Madison, it needs to be updated, it's very beachy, looks like a beach house.

01-09-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorling View Post
Richemont is gonna make Chloe fine jewelry and fine watches? Oh wow...Not to sound rude, but the Chloe customer does not wear fine jewelry, and Chloe fine jewelry will cost a buck, no doubt, and be very trendy...

Wow...That is insane.

Actually, I've been a Chloe customer for the last 5 years (although, not so much lately, due to Phoebe's departure) and I certainly do wear fine jewellery.

I don't exclusively wear fine jewellery, it's true, I also wear costume and/or semi-precious jewellery (Chloe, BV, Erickson Beamon etc.), too, or a combination.

It really depends on where I am, who I'm with, what I'm doing and what I'm wearing.

Last edited by chloehandbags; 01-09-2007 at 11:19 PM.

01-09-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorling View Post
Chloe's clients cannot support the price points they will most undoubtedly be asking.

Chloe's clients include some pretty rich people - I think they'll be able to manage!

Last edited by chloehandbags; 01-09-2007 at 11:25 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
chloŽ, expansion, group, key