How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-07-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:26 pm
the fact that we dont buy couture does not mean we cannot have an opinion about it,
i know that, and i understand that anyone can have their own opinions about whatever they choose, and speak their mind.
that's a given.
and i'm not a couture buyer.....but i have my own opinions as well and do not mind speaking them

06-07-2004
Unveil Yourself....

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey+Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:26 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:26 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ebowleg@Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:23 pm
Quote:
borrow...
That must be cool...I would love to get to work with couture pieces...have you ever attended the couture shows?
the couture shows are very small and exclusive...i would love to attend but it's next to impossible...i go by lookbooks and style.com...and select what i want and have it sent....then send it back after the event...for regular designer stuff... i go to shows and private appts at the showrooms... [/b][/quote]
Talking about www.style.com, they have been idle to what's going on in Paris for the last couple of days....something happened or something?

twitter.com/ErikP87
06-07-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by ebowleg@Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:27 pm
Quote:
the couture shows are very small and exclusive...i would love to attend but it's next to impossible...i go by lookbooks and style.com...and select what i want and have it sent....then send it back after the event...for regular designer stuff... i go to shows and private appts at the showrooms...
My dream job
it used to be my dream too...

06-07-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr-Dale+Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:30 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr-Dale @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:30 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:26 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-ebowleg
Quote:
@Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:23 pm
Quote:
borrow...
That must be cool...I would love to get to work with couture pieces...have you ever attended the couture shows?

the couture shows are very small and exclusive...i would love to attend but it's next to impossible...i go by lookbooks and style.com...and select what i want and have it sent....then send it back after the event...for regular designer stuff... i go to shows and private appts at the showrooms...
Talking about www.style.com, they have been idle to what's going on in Paris for the last couple of days....something happened or something? [/b][/quote]
FOURTH OF JULY HOLIDAY WEEKEND...hahaha...offices closed here...they should be back starting today...

06-07-2004
Unveil Yourself....

Quote:
Originally posted by brian@Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:26 pm

and i really cannot wait to see the translated versions of the pieces from this collection
it will all be so beautiful, i know
i can't wait untill this weekend, because the show will be up and ready at www.dior.com (unedited though, so no good looks on th edetails and faces)

twitter.com/ErikP87
06-07-2004
Unveil Yourself....

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey+Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:31 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:31 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:30 pm
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-ebowleg
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
borrow...

Talking about www.style.com, they have been idle to what's going on in Paris for the last couple of days....something happened or something?
FOURTH OF JULY HOLIDAY WEEKEND...hahaha...offices closed here...they should be back starting today... [/b][/quote]
Hahahaha...ok I get it now......but www.elle.com has been all over it...strange

twitter.com/ErikP87
06-07-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
i can't wait untill this weekend, because the show will be up and ready at www.dior.com (unedited though, so no good looks on th edetails and faces)
At least we'll get to see the tumbles

06-07-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey+Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:31 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:31 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-ebowleg
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
borrow...

FOURTH OF JULY HOLIDAY WEEKEND...hahaha...offices closed here...they should be back starting today... [/b][/quote]
things in fashion are going kind of insane right now
especially at style.com with the inclusion of menswear!!!!!

:dizzy:

06-07-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr-Dale+Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:33 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr-Dale @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:33 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:31 pm
Quote:
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-ebowleg
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
borrow...

FOURTH OF JULY HOLIDAY WEEKEND...hahaha...offices closed here...they should be back starting today...
Hahahaha...ok I get it now......but www.elle.com has been all over it...strange [/b][/quote]
slavedrivers...

maybe they have a paris office...

06-07-2004
Unveil Yourself....

Ok, new theory: he didn't look at VW, but looked at his own work and worked that out more elaboritly....(notice the word THEORY)

It's a small step from Victorian dolls to Victorian royalty....

twitter.com/ErikP87
06-07-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
anybody else notice how fast moving this thread is? it's crazy!
Damn, it is moving fast...

06-07-2004
Unveil Yourself....

Quote:
Originally posted by ebowleg@Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:33 pm
Quote:
Hahaha, that won't be anything new to Galliano....the Hana-incident at his last personal collection for women....I've got the pics tp prove it!!!!

twitter.com/ErikP87
06-07-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:36 pm
Ok, new theory: he didn't look at VW, but looked at his own work and worked that out more elaboritly....(notice the word THEORY)

It's a small step from Victorian dolls to Victorian royalty....
yeah, i see a huge connection between that collection of his for s/s 04, and this one for dior....... even the makeup itself looks SHOCKINGLY similar if i do say so myself.

06-07-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr-Dale+Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:37 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr-Dale @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:37 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ebowleg@Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:33 pm
Quote:
Hahaha, that won't be anything new to Galliano....the Hana-incident at his last personal collection for women....I've got the pics tp prove it!!!! [/b][/quote]
pm them to me

ps: speaking of tumbles, how can anyone forget the DRAMA that was bettina weitze at dior's f/w 2003 pap show!!!

yikes

06-07-2004
backstage pass

Is there anything Galliano hasn't referenced...Just to see something new, why not Outerspace Couture...

Quote:
Hahaha, that won't be anything new to Galliano....the Hana-incident at his last personal collection for women....I've got the pics tp prove it!!!!

pm them to me
Me too please

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
0405, christian, dior, f or w, hc, paris