fashion icon

vogue.com

fashion icon

vogue.com

fashion icon

vogue.com

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Spectacular collection! That opening dress is swoon-worthy. And I want nearly all the mens looks, except the leather trousers. Yes to all the FAKE fut coats and jackets as well.

I'm continually impressed with Stuart's take on this brand. He's the Alessandro Michele of NYFW - he doesn't need to to pull any stunts to sell clothes. And I like how season appropriate most of his collections are. Some will be ripping these looks off like there's no tomorrow.

1 Week Ago
fashion insider

^
He also seems so heavily influenced by Cowboy/Country/Western culture in the past few collections but gosh dang he is totally pulling through collection after collection but honestly I wish his campaigns werenít as pedestrian compared to the runway concepts! Kudos to him anyway, New York...and Coach...needs Stuart!

1 Week Ago
tfs star

Amazing collection!

fashion icon

What i love the most about Vevers's Coach is how honest it is.
It's "high fashion" but in a very down-to-earth mainstream way. Those garnments are easy to understand, looks easy to wear and in a way can be worn by a lot of people.

I like the fact that now, the Coach clothing identity is clear: good separates, amazing outerwear and dresses that are kind of seasonless. Those dresses can work on summer as much as they do for winter and this is great.

Today, we don't necessarly have to go to Coach for a bag and this is quite amazing.

As for the show itself, it's good even if for me it's a little bit too much more of the same everytime and it's kinda blended all together but i like it a lot.

1 Week Ago
tfs star

His best collection for the Coach. I think he really established himself is a really good outerwear designer. But I agree, for him to build up a Coach clothes aesthetic and have the identity so well-pronounced is a good achievement.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

i actually find this more dull as time goes on

there isn't much to love here

tfs star

I love the atmosphere he created here. It's like a fab Halloween party for some reason.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
coach, f or w, york