How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-04-2004
Fierce Flava

Quote:
Originally posted by brian+Apr 30th, 2004 - 1:28 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Apr 30th, 2004 - 1:28 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite@Apr 30th, 2004 - 3:10 pm
It probably isn't sturdy anyways, just made for style.

Instead of buying some logo crazy poorly made board for so much money...I rather add in another 1000 and get myself a custom made professional board.
Don't knock something until you've tried, or even seen, it.

Dior isn't ****.
Dior things are very well made, and there are strict quality regulations, so I am pretty sure that the surfboard lives up to these as well, and they hired the best people to make them or whatever....even though the couture logo-whore surfboard thing is really dumb/trashy. They're by "special order," anyway... although some Dior boutiques may possibly have a few set up on display.

Anyway, just don't automatically judge something when you don't even know from personal experience... :\ [/b][/quote]
I know, I have a lot of Dior things actually...Eh, its probably not **** it might be decent, but it for sure probably wont live up to pro standards unless they got the best people to fix the board...

I'm thinking of looking at these dior surf things just for the hell of seeing what it looks like upclose....if I ever get anything Dior Surf i8t'll propably be that purse...nothing else...no more logo whoring for me....

Still, I think this will really piss off all other surfers cuz now we'll have posers in the water thinking they can ride a da kine wave just because they got a new dior board

30-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 30th, 2004 - 6:56 pm

Still, I think this will really piss off all other surfers cuz now we'll have posers in the water thinking they can ride a da kine wave just because they got a new dior board
Now that I agree with!

01-05-2004
Fierce Flava

Quote:
Originally posted by brian+Apr 30th, 2004 - 5:01 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Apr 30th, 2004 - 5:01 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite@Apr 30th, 2004 - 6:56 pm

Now that I agree with! [/b][/quote]
Hahah..what do ya know?..Yesterday I saw a girl getting surf lessons on the beach...and what do ya know?....Dior Surf Chick board....

Seriously...who buys the board before they even know how to surf...? I don't know anyone, until this Dior Girl walked by..

....and so the invasion of the fake surf chicks begin

01-05-2004
V.I.P.

More logo crap.

& b

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@May 1st, 2004 - 4:06 pm
Yesterday I saw a girl getting surf lessons on the beach...and what do ya know?....Dior Surf Chick board....
THat was fast

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Alejandro+May 1st, 2004 - 6:26 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ May 1st, 2004 - 6:26 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite@May 1st, 2004 - 4:06 pm
Yesterday I saw a girl getting surf lessons on the beach...and what do ya know?....Dior Surf Chick board....
THat was fast [/b][/quote]
I'LL SAY!!

...It was Paris Hilton, wasn't it

02-05-2004
windowshopping

i think lots of kids from weathy family are able to afford this board~

02-05-2004
Mannikin

I think the whole Dior Surf line is atrocious. Only label-slaves/wannabes will buy those products.
I mean there is absolutely no imagination/effort for this. I mean look at one of those bustier halter tops (which is somewhat a Dior staple) and it was just added that horrible "Dior Surf" logo. Come to think of it everything was just added a Dior Surf logo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13.JPG (28.4 KB, 32 views)

02-05-2004
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by ignitioned32@May 2nd, 2004 - 5:28 am
I think the whole Dior Surf line is atrocious. Only label-slaves/wannabes will buy those products.
I mean there is absolutely no imagination/effort for this. I mean look at one of those bustier halter tops (which is somewhat a Dior staple) and it was just added that horrible "Dior Surf" logo. Come to think of it everything was just added a Dior Surf logo.

02-05-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by ignitioned32@May 2nd, 2004 - 4:28 am
I noticed that as well.

I've got to admit that Dior Surf Chick is a lot better than the rasta collection that Dior gave us for resort 2004 though

02-05-2004
V.I.P.

i got my catalogue the other day....
waste of paper.... and postage from paris... o dear....

02-05-2004
& b

Quote:
Originally posted by seditionary@May 2nd, 2004 - 6:26 pm
i got my catalogue the other day....
waste of paper.... and postage from paris... o dear....
Do they still deliver it?? I thought they stopped doing that... I remember when I used to get the catalogue from France all the way to Dominican Republic, hahahaa

V.I.P.

they deliver to me coz im a costumer... lol
they dont do it to just any peeps of the website no more i dont think

02-05-2004
& b

Quote:
Originally posted by seditionary@May 2nd, 2004 - 6:37 pm
they deliver to me coz im a costumer... lol
they dont do it to just any peeps of the website no more i dont think
Stop beating around the bushes... how did u get it?

Naturellement pulpeuse

Fashion-Mafia...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
chick, dior, surf