How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-02-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Dying over the details on those gowns! Thanks so much for posting.

24-02-2012
I don't know

Very much in line with last year's collection.. I really liked the brocade and the use of velvet is great. Especially that first velvet maxi skirt.. to die for! so beautiful!

Last edited by saann; 24-02-2012 at 05:47 PM.
25-02-2012
fashion icon

So gucci...so no big surprise...always a good point for fabric and materials. I appreciate the "retro" and even british vibes

27-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike413 View Post
That's honestly a really rude thing to say about the people who are merely pointing out what they believe to be a similarity between this collection and the work of another designer.

What that has to do with not being able to let go, particularly when the similarities are there and people were simply stating as much, I have absolutely no idea.

Not more rude than the comments of "similarity people had been pointing to Frida ever since she's idesigner of the brand, right?

Of course there will always be similarities with Tom Ford, is it really necessary mention him most of the time every single collection? "This is so Tom Ford" "2001...2001...2001" "He would have done this and that"

rising star

Very feminine collection! Unexpected, but stunning. HQ photos just opened up a whole collection beauty.

29-02-2012
barcode

Quote:
Originally Posted by mademoiselle_ View Post
Not more rude than the comments of "similarity people had been pointing to Frida ever since she's idesigner of the brand, right?

Of course there will always be similarities with Tom Ford, is it really necessary mention him most of the time every single collection? "This is so Tom Ford" "2001...2001...2001" "He would have done this and that"
I'm sorry, I fail to see how people commenting on a collection in a way that you find annoying is at all similar to or as rude as your making an obnoxious and nasty comment about those people.

Not for anything, but just because you don't like that there is a persistent mention of Tom Ford in a Gucci thread doesn't mean you get to snark about the people sharing their thoughts and not, in any way whatsoever, attacking you or your views.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1213, f or w, gucci, milan