Hennes & Mauritz H&M S/S 07 - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-11-2006
V.I.P.

^^ I understand you...I do not find any quality in their clothes, and to be honest, the shopping experience at one of their stores is awful. Too many clothes in too full racks, too many screaming teens, too many ripped / dirty garments, too long lines for changing rooms...I can buy basic t-shirts from there, but that is about all. It ruins the experience of clothes and shopping for me, it is as going to a supermarket. Even if you saw something nice in their ads, you can never find it, because the shop is too full and disorganized! If you do find it, the material looks cheap or there's a detail you didn't notice and don't like.

backstage pass

it looks good to me!

15-11-2006
Brooklyn, baby!

There's a few things I like... I like the short coats quite a bit. An H&M is going into my local mall (Stamford, CT), and I CAN'T WAIT!

15-11-2006
What fresh hell is this.?

I like it. especially the coats. The green coat in the last pic. It shall be mine.!

The only thing I really don't like is the prints, they seem somewhat boho esque.

V.I.P.

IM not sure im liking it .. its a bit girly girly for my style and doesnt have the usual quirkyness of h&m but i like it ... just probally wouldnt wear it imho x

15-11-2006
V.I.P.

to be honest, it's not my cup of tea...

15-11-2006
V.I.P.

...quirkyness of H&M

fashion insider

Well, it's H&M so I don't expect a coherent collection or good quality.. you get what you pay for. But I don't think I'll be buying much from this collection. Just not for me.

15-11-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
...quirkyness of H&M
thats not the word im looking for :p what i ment was normally they make a little more effort to make the clothes slightly different from those shown on the catwalks in the fashion weeks.. but this has minimal effort.. wrong choice of word

15-11-2006
V.I.P.

Oh ok! Hmm...well, H&M isn't something I am waiting to produce interesting clothes, but I think these are funnily dated. Usually H&M tries to be too hip.

V.I.P.

^^ thats what i was trying to get at... god why am i so crap with words today

15-11-2006
V.I.P.

the only item i like is the blue and navy striped dress. the mens stuff looks a bit nicer in my opinion.

i dont like any of the shoes the models are wearing.

i think that when the new upscale H&M stores come out with higher prices, quality will go way down at regular H&M.

15-11-2006
rising star

Thanks a lot for the link, retrogurl!!

15-11-2006
Be a good one

wow i'm lovin it!!! The shorter dresses are adorable! The clothes are kind of an extension of what they have this season, don't you think? i love that white sweater with the bow on it! so cute i can't wait to try on those high waisted shorts! i probably would never get them though. a little too much like mom jeans! lol thanks for the pics! does anyone know when it will be out in the US?

15-11-2006
V.I.P.

I actually like what I see.....I wonder how the clothes feel and fit? that's important.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
07, handm, hennes, mauritz, s or s