How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-11-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
Well essentially almost any girl CAN have pieces from the collection. If she wants to travel/line up etc for it. The website is in the queuing system currently I see...
But not any girl can travel or line up and even if she does, with only a few pieces, there's low chance she could have the one she wants to and more especially, at her size! While celebs (who have enough cash to buy Marant collections) and bloggers are invited to 'pre-launch' parties or get some stuff in their mailbox... (I suppose it happened).

French visitors get the same on the website!

Last edited by clarissea; 14-11-2013 at 03:42 AM.

14-11-2013
V.I.P.

Well yes, any girl has the chance to own it, which is the point. If you can't get to a store you can try online if shopping is available for you.

I don't even know how many countries held pre-launch events, the UK always has one at the Regent Street store.

14-11-2013
front row

Even Turkish HM website is down saying you are in queue and they dont have online shopping for IM collection.thats weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
UK visitor's have -

"YOU ARE PLACED IN A QUEUE Due to the high level of interest in our latest collections, you are being placed in a queue. We are working hard to give you access as soon as possible. Please try again.
Please note: items placed in the shopping bag are not reserved, so once you have chosen your items proceed immediately to the checkout.
Thank you for your patience"

14-11-2013
front row

I just wonder how things are going if its going to be like MMM collaboration items not sold for weeks still after a month they had MMM pieces in the store or like marni collaboration everything sold out in one day, lets see whats going to be with IM, the truth is if IM agreed with HM that every girl can get the pieces they want, I doubt it will be like that.

14-11-2013
V.I.P.

I think we'll see a lot of jeans and belts left to be honest, no one wanted those at the pre-launch!

14-11-2013
V.I.P.

The UK site is up and shopable!

14-11-2013
Mr. Magic

honeycombchild.. Do you know how long until the collaboration pieces are on the sale rack (if there's any)?

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015
14-11-2013
V.I.P.

Usually they give it two weeks before any repricing happens, and generally they try to do it silently. It really depends on the stock left. I would have thought after the two weeks the prices will be adjusted, however the online store doesn't always reduce them. Sometimes you can only find them in store at the lower prices for a while.

14-11-2013
front row

I only liked JEANS from the collection cause when I look at the whole collection there should be pieces that you see and say yes, this is an Isabel Marant piece.the significant pieces are that jacket with red details and prints, jeans, boots, 1 print dress and thats all.basics doesn't really interest me sorry but the main line IM basics arebeautiful while HM pieces did not impress me.

14-11-2013
front row

So literally everything seems sold out in the Danish webshop, except the golden print silk pieces... I wonder how much stock they got.

V.I.P.

My first purchase from a designer collaboration at H&M !

I managed to get the black and white long-sleeved t-shirt, the black biker trousers and then I went back online for the black and white wool scarf (all from the UK website). They seemed to have everything in stock, in all of the available sizes. Although I doubt much is left now. I was refreshing like crazy since 9am and managed to get my things at around 11am. I'm thrilled and look forward to receiving them.

rising star

After hours of trying finally got into the UK online store, only to see the things I wanted sold out. Same old story with these launches.

14-11-2013
front row

CONGRATS ! I hope to make it to the store tonight in Istanbul and lets see if anything left.I will write if I can buy anything.wow.not full of hope.I am sure they have few stock

14-11-2013
V.I.P.

I got the men's scarf last night, it's super soft. A good purchase!

14-11-2013
fashion insider

Well that was a sucky experience. I tried to get online around 10 and didn't get access to the site until around 12.30 where everything I wanted was sold out. And I only wanted a couple of items from the kids department, grrr. So after class I went by the biggest store and everything was gone except the ugly pants. Kids stuff was all gone except one pair. I'll have to try the website tomorrow morning instead, if they restock.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
handm, isabel, marant