How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-11-2013
V.I.P.

Got my shipping notice about 1.5 hours ago!

15-11-2013
V.I.P.

Some items are being listed as in stock online but when I try to proceed to checkout I get a popup saying they're not in stock and therefore can't go and purchase them. Is anyone experiencing this?

V.I.P.

I am! I hate it!

16-11-2013
V.I.P.

The Knightsbridge store had nothing left other than two belts and a coat someone returned. Oxford street had belts and some beans and a large pair of sequin leggings. Might possibly be the most sold out I've seen a collection be in London actually. Probably cause it's all sitting on eBay mind..

16-11-2013
V.I.P.

Beans.. Jeans.

16-11-2013
V.I.P.

i really hate that the website fools you into thinking it's in stock

i really started liking the women's top with the ruched sleeves the last couple of days and it says it's there but when i go to checkout it's not!! agh!

scenester

Right now I want the H&M ecommerce manager fired! I mean its basic ecommerce 101 if it isn't IN STOCK it shouldn't be showing as 'in stock' on the live website! It's just infuriating!

The only things I really wanted were the leather pants (purchased ) and the grey wool jacket - which I still hope to get at £99 and not over £200 like its going on eBay... its showing online, I can add it to my basket but yet again - try and checkout and it says it's out of stock! Well take it off the site then FFS! How hard can it be?!

I wouldn't pay over £200 for anything H&M, sorry but that's a joke price point for that shop!

If I am to pay over £200 for Isabel Marant it will be for Etoile Isabel Marant not H&M!!!

16-11-2013
V.I.P.

I gave my nearest store a visit today, and all I came out with was a bunch of catalogues with the advertising campaign images inside. I overheard a few customers asking staff if they had any pieces left but there was just.. nothing. You could see the frustration on their faces after being told it was sold out. I'm so pleased I managed to order what I was after online. I noticed a few people in the street wearing a few pieces and thought they looked great.

V.I.P.

Either they worked the stock levels out right or it was just the most popular one yet, there's barely anything in London wherever I've been today either.

16-11-2013
windowshopping

Here's my shopping experience on the 14th of November.

I had a couple of pieces in mind, and I would actually cry if I didn't got my hands on the women's blue and red cardigan, as I was so in love with...

I left the house at 4am to go to the Knightsbridge H&M anx there was 2 people on the queue. I have to say that if i went at 6:30 I wouldn't be that far away, but by 7:30, the queue was huge.

Obviously I was in the first slot, 9:10, and I went straight to the woman's collection to grab the cardigan. And so did I. With a bunch of other stuff, such as the blue print tank top, the grey long sleeve t-shirt, a coat, and a pair of boots. To be honest, I didn't even look at the accessories, 10 minutes is not a long time... After that, I went to the men's section and grabbed the last white wool jumper and the black and white long sleeve t-shirt.

Tried everything on (actually was amazed with the fabric and quality) and off to the cashier.

Today I was able to buy the silver bomber jacket and a pair of the black suede shoes, hopefully everything will be shipped.

I've been saving for this event for quite a while, and although I spent a small fortune I was able to top up my wardrobe with some great quality items.

Very happy bunny.

16-11-2013
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
Either they worked the stock levels out right or it was just the most popular one yet, there's barely anything in London wherever I've been today either.
I think you're right with the stock levels, when you take into account what happened with the Margiela over stocking problems last year.

16-11-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_a_Licious View Post
went to the pre-launch in Vienna, got this

i JUST fit in there. if i wear a shirt underneath. but i love the detailing. glad that i still fit into kids sizes.

there were quite a few tuxedo jackets left in Vienna at the pre-launch. same with jewelry. i think most people got the shaggy b/w cardigan and the boots. the menswear was entirely uninspiring to me, IM is not exactly MY type of designer (loved Lanvin, couldn't find basically anything i liked from Versace, except for the leather sleeved coat)
That's the boy coat, right? How's the quality/cut? I'm strongly considering getting it because it's 80% wool and looks beautiful, but I already bought the girl wool blazer.

17-11-2013
fashion icon

Today is November 17th and I went to my local H&M store (in Shanghai) to see if there are any pieces left. To my surprise, there are plenty of them! Only two or three key pieces are nowhere to see (the big cardigan Daria wears in the catalog, the beaded jacket Andreea wears in the catalog, and the coats).

For menswear (which I am so interested in), the sweater is sold out. I tried the coats out and they are extremely big imo! I wear size S and it still looks BIG on me. The leather pants are good to look at but hard to pull off. I absolutely love the boots! I tried them on twice but left them in the end. Still very expensive for me.

Anyway, this is my first experience with my hands on the collaborative collection of H&M. I truly do hope there will be discount later. As I know, they did have discount for the former collections for MMM and even Marni.

17-11-2013
fashion elite

I wanted the black scarf that was only available at the pre-event which I obviously did not get in the shop and the sweater with a hoodie or without it but with that pattern but both were sold out...I did purchase everything else that I wanted though so I can't complain (I am especially happy about the dress that seems so popular with celebrities at the moment as it is lovely indeed, the boots from the girls' collection and the grey sweatshirt which is cosy)

hm.com

no luck to get those...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hmprod.jpg (54.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg hmprod2.jpg (65.0 KB, 0 views)

V.I.P.

The men's boots didn't seem to go down well online, they've been almost fully stocked since the beginning.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
handm, isabel, marant