How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-11-2013
V.I.P.

At present the womenswear is approximately 82% sold through apparently.

After a day in stores around the country the remaining stock was all sent directly to Regent Street, so even though other stores in Newcastle, Glasgow etc carried the line it was only for a day.

17-11-2013
front row

I could only buy the dress Milla Jovovich wore in ad campaign with fringe boots.It was one of the pieces ı wanted but there was no jeans, no sweater,no scarves no tops and skirts.so I only bought the dress.the other night I went there again hoping some returns would be but no.There were returns of shiney dress so not helping.I wish there were some my size jeans back or at least one sweater.no.all sold out.I saw in SA's hand that white lace top but he did not put back to IM part I guess then I saw it in a woman's hand.I started to look if she would put it back but no.Huge dissapointment again it was another piece ı wanted but prob not my size it was.anyway.return policy was in 2 days for Istanbul so no hope anymore

all photos by me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imm1.jpg (106.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg imm2.jpg (108.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg imm3.jpg (117.3 KB, 5 views)

17-11-2013
front row

I wish we had online shopping for Turkiye too, its not fair for people working in weekdays right?and even after , because the collection did not go online we have to go to their stores everytime to check out but not fair and nice.

17-11-2013
scenester

Completely read the launch date wrong, thought it was today. Lolol

But went on us site last night and able to purchase a few items which i am pleasantly surprised about. It says shipped, but ya never know....

Her success is amazing but not surprising, i still have a wool coat Isabel Marant did years ago and love it to bits, i also have a few pairs of her pants before the prices went crazy...

Adore her fashion aesthetic!

V.I.P.

Can someone enlighten me about the price hike in her mainline? When did the prices go up and how much were they before??? Thanks.

V.I.P.

i remember buying things around ss2010 and i think maybe after fw2010 the same kind of styles went up...so dresses that were £300 are now £600..

but i think etoile has actually got less expensive which is at least good

V.I.P.

i was in between sizes in the black leather pants. i ended up getting a US size 6. the 4 was slightly tight.

i also ended up getting a silver belt for 50$.

the 199$ wool blend coat runs massively large. even the 32 was big on me. i expect people will return the coats.

the dress that rosie huntington whitley and kirsten dunst wore has fraying issues. i would advise against getting it.

Last edited by lucy92; 18-11-2013 at 08:04 AM.
18-11-2013
V.I.P.

It had a raw edge construction all along the neckline and edging I noticed, I presumed that was all intentional?

18-11-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
It had a raw edge construction all along the neckline and edging I noticed, I presumed that was all intentional?
its intentional but it has unintentional consequences. it caused further rips in the material.

i am hoping someday there will be a concerted effort or movement to give the ebay resellers crummy feedback.

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
i was in between sizes in the black leather pants. i ended up getting a US size 6. the 4 was slightly tight.

i also ended up getting a silver belt for 50$.

the 199$ wool blend coat runs massively large. even the 32 was big on me. i expect people will return the coats.

the dress that rosie huntington whitley and kirsten dunst wore has fraying issues. i would advise against getting it.
Well then if people bought the items online - and return them it'll take 3 weeks before those items are relisted (stocked) on the website again.

20-11-2013
front row

i think this is h&m's best collab since lanvin.. the quality is really up there and the collection makes me forget the mess that was margiela.. isabel focuses on a more narrow range with less emphasis on gimmicks and more on updated classics.. keep in mind i'm speaking mainly about the menswear.. which i at first thought was a bit lazy as it looked a bit like isabel was taking cues from Balmain / Saint Laurent ... but looking closer at her past work it seems more like the other way around perhaps.. regardless everything is so wearable and the fit is so satisfactory to me, slightly oversized/slouchy yet tailored.. it's kept me going back to the store for more & now a week later i've purchased almost everything :green grin: i really hope she pursues with menswear design..

20-11-2013
V.I.P.

there are quite a few items left at my local stores. mostly the oversize items (womens coats, the coated pants in all sizes, earrings - people did not seem to want to buy these items)

i have never liked any coated or faux leather material on garments so i am not surprised others didnt seem to like them either.

the leftover items across the country will be shipped off to the NY flagship stores in a few days.

V.I.P.

I'm annoyed with myself for not getting the black and white men's jumper. I had it in my hand at the event and then decided it would end up making too warm... now I want it. They're going for not too much more on e-bay then they originally were but I can't bring myself to do it! The online store just had a big replen I noticed and a lot of styles came back, but they are of course, now sold out again!

21-11-2013
V.I.P.

i wore the silver $50 belt today. it is made in italy. i got the size S and i think it fits true to size.

V.I.P.

I've been wearing the men's sweatshirt that I got in a medium and it's pretty huge, the arms are massive. I should have got the small. Generally I'm a medium or large in H&M's sizes usually.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
handm, isabel, marant