How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-10-2010
Storm & Sommer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uemarasan View Post

No Uniqlo where I live! I want some piece of Jil Sander in my life
*sigh* yeah, none where I live either,, and it looks very lovely.. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on several of the coats/jackets..

pinterest : hanneonpin

09-10-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanne View Post
*sigh* yeah, none where I live either,, and it looks very lovely.. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on several of the coats/jackets..
And I really wouldn't want to rely on ordering online either. These clothes need to be experienced in person to see how they fit, since Jil Sander is so particular about cut

10-10-2010
rising star

this time they didn't post where the collection it would be sold, in the +j page, there are only store locators, does it mean it will be sold in every single store?

tfs star

^Your best bet would be to go to the flagship store in which ever country you're in.

13-10-2010
Once King

Well the collection should be releasing to the rest of the world in a few more hours. Tell us how you like it!

13-10-2010
fashion insider

I'm waiting fir modeling pics from u guys!!!

14-10-2010
front row

I wish I could buy this online

I guess, I should head to NY soon.

14-10-2010
fashion insider

By the time u get there the collection will be sold out maybe. I guess u have to be like me and get it from eBay at inflated prices

14-10-2010
V.I.P.

I don't know about other countries, but it never really sold out in the UK. It stayed for quite some time, and it was never really too much of a hassle to get something you wanted here.

I imagine this one is going to be the same. It doesn't seem to go to many stores, but the stores that do get it seem to be very well stocked and replenished often.

14-10-2010
fashion icon

i went there during my class break. when i went there was no line up, but i did see the line go in when the store opened.
there were a lot of people but not exactly a mad house.

i brought the short navy pea coat at first in a hurry, but returned it 2 hours later for a brown cashmere/wool peat coat instead. have to say, overall the coats and jackets were really nice. i didn't try on everything, there were too many people. but from observing others, everything looked really nice on them. nicely tailored. i couldnt resist the cashmere/wool coat, so soft and so light.

if i have more money, i would probably get more pieces.

like softgrey said, the crowd is more on the older side. a lot of professionals.

14-10-2010
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
I imagine this one is going to be the same. It doesn't seem to go to many stores, but the stores that do get it seem to be very well stocked and replenished often.
i hope so...now im waiting for it to go on sale next year so i can hopefully get a few more pieces for lesser price.

14-10-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
I don't know about other countries, but it never really sold out in the UK. It stayed for quite some time, and it was never really too much of a hassle to get something you wanted here.

i agree, uniqlo replenishes their stock often at the NY store. i imagine they monitor their supply electronically. i doubt that H&M bothers to do this.

V.I.P.

Did anyone in London get hold of the men's cable knit jumper?

Uniqlo.co.uk

It's available online, but not I couldn't find it anywhere in the flagship store yesterday, and a sales assistant said they hadn't had it in yet. But it's up on the site to buy?

And then, annoyingly in reverse, I saw the jeans in store but didn't purchase as even though they had loads of pairs they had none in a size that was of any use to me, and none of the jeans are on the online store?

18-10-2010
rising star

Quote:
Did anyone in London get hold of the men's cable knit jumper?

do not quote images
Uniqlo.co.uk

It's available online, but not I couldn't find it anywhere in the flagship store yesterday, and a sales assistant said they hadn't had it in yet. But it's up on the site to buy?

And then, annoyingly in reverse, I saw the jeans in store but didn't purchase as even though they had loads of pairs they had none in a size that was of any use to me, and none of the jeans are on the online store?

I saw it, it comes in black and navy like the woman's one,
I try the men's one on too, it's really light, I loved it...but I got woman's one
instead,,,,, umm, yeh but there were very small amount of it..

Last edited by lucy92; 18-10-2010 at 07:14 PM. Reason: please do not quote images
21-10-2010
V.I.P.

i purchased the dark gray womens cocoon wool coat this week at uniqlo. it cost $189.50. it has a bit of an oversized quality to it. i dont see it on the uniqlo UK website...i'll try and take photos of it tonight.

there were a TON of people crowding the +j racks at uniqlo when i was there. i tried on the other jackets and would have been happy buying any of them i think. they all looked really well made. i decided to go with this one because of the color - i dont own any other gray jackets.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jil, sander, uniqlo