Kate Moss For TopShop #2 - Page 8 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
02-11-2010
windowshopping

i thought you had from our earlier posts! and we both got one im guessing they wont be around long

02-11-2010
front row

I bought the pansy dress too, but won't believe it until it arrives in the mail. I bought it right when it popped up online 2 years ago and my order was canceled

I'm wondering if the fit will be the same. I remember reading it ran small. Also, I think that version was silk and cotton?

02-11-2010
backstage pass

I love this jumper
click
and this dress

scenester

dreams- I feel like it did run a pinch small a few years ago, I got it back then and it definitely does not feel as big as some of the pieces I have now that's the same size...

I am ridiculously happy that I FINALLY got that green floral dress!!!
Can't wait for it to come!

02-11-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I bought the pansy dress too, but won't believe it until it arrives in the mail. I bought it right when it popped up online 2 years ago and my order was canceled

I'm wondering if the fit will be the same. I remember reading it ran small. Also, I think that version was silk and cotton?
Did they cancel it the same day as you ordered it?
It looks like they still have some left tho on their site, the only size that is sold out is UK 16. I think all those dresses (like that) runs a bit small, at least for me the arms and the chest area, but the flapper dresses and the beaded ones were big! I tried them on when I was in London and the 8 was big on me, but I need at least a 10 in those pansy dresses
It seems like a lot of the pieces are sold out, but not the floral pansy or the panther dress which I thought would go first

V.I.P.

I got a discount on my free treat

rising star

I've got the pansy print dress in size 8, should I have get it in size10? I've got clover print dress in size 8 and it is fine with me. what do you guys think?is the sizing similar?

polyvore.com

02-11-2010
windowshopping

what free treat? :S

02-11-2010
V.I.P.

might be from last night? fashion's night in maybe

scenester

oo, I also got a free treat! I have no idea what it is though!

bad_seed, I wouldn't worry about it too much, I feel like there isn't a HUGE difference between 8/10, especially since that dress is a wrap dress.

I feel like it's so weird that the green pansy dress and the dobby spot dress haven't completely sold out yet...

02-11-2010
earthbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebellmorning View Post
dreams- I feel like it did run a pinch small a few years ago, I got it back then and it definitely does not feel as big as some of the pieces I have now that's the same size...

I am ridiculously happy that I FINALLY got that green floral dress!!!
Can't wait for it to come!
I purchased it too! Can't wait.

02-11-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonaka View Post
Did they cancel it the same day as you ordered it?
It looks like they still have some left tho on their site, the only size that is sold out is UK 16. I think all those dresses (like that) runs a bit small, at least for me the arms and the chest area, but the flapper dresses and the beaded ones were big! I tried them on when I was in London and the 8 was big on me, but I need at least a 10 in those pansy dresses
It seems like a lot of the pieces are sold out, but not the floral pansy or the panther dress which I thought would go first
I think it was the next day and I was so bummed, because I seriously think I may have put in the very first order haha.

It is weird that the dress is still showing available, I thought it would be sold out too. They must have made a ton! Well, we know what everyone and their sister will be wearing next summer:p

03-11-2010
V.I.P.

I had some problems getting the dress into the shopping basked (online) I had to change web browser..it was really weird..but hopefully it's on it's way to my house now

Quote:
Well, we know what everyone and their sister will be wearing next summer:p
That's why I' glad we don't have Topshop in Norway, I've never seen anyone wearing something from the Kate collections, which is kinda weird, but good Not like the H&M collabs, they're all over the place

front row

I was so happy to see the panther dress! Unfortunately it's no longer on the web site, so I guess it sold out?
Really hope to see a broader range in Sweden's stores this time. Usually they pick out like half of the collection.

front row

I ummed and ahhed too much over sizing for the panther dress, and then the next thing I knew, it had sold out. The thing I really wanted was the ultimate silk blazer in black but the size 6 sold out straight away. I seriously think some of these items are way overpriced.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, kate, moss, topshop