How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-11-2012
front row

I'm queueing for the launch. I came here an hour before the opening and there is only like six people before me... So getting the candy wraper clutch should be fairly easy everything else will probably last to sale season like Versace and all the other collabs.. During Marni they were selling for example the leather pieces for 10-30€ cause no one bought them.

15-11-2012
V.I.P.

I forgot to say, in store there's a table cloth and napkin set. It comes in a big box for 69 and has printed on it streamers and confetti, as if you've left it on the table, but all in muted tones of grey. It was really cool but not an item I've seen listed on the site at all or even knew existed!
Posted via Mobile Device

15-11-2012
front row

I got the candy clutch! Yey! It was an instant sell out! Everything else, PLENTY left! Waiting for the sales to start. Quality was really all over the place. Some were amazing, others blaah. Sizing is really odd you really have to take at least three sizes of everything to have a change they fit.. Shoes were really good!

front row

I'm trying to get the clutch bag online. Will see how it goes...

15-11-2012
front row

I just got the clutch, the glove bag and one of the dresses that I wanted, online. I was worried that it wouldn't come back online after the "maintenance" session, but it all appears to be running smoothly.

I am going to swing by one of the stores later to see if they still have the heels, otherwise I will wait until the sales for the other pieces I am interested in.

15-11-2012
front row

I managed to get everything I wanted online - including both clutches. I can't believe how easy it was!

15-11-2012
scenester

You are so lucky, looks like the site has gone down and they are placing everyone in some queue...really want to get the Leather jacket.

15-11-2012
front row

BTW The candy clutches scratch like CRAZY! I picked like 5 and chose the best but they all had some scratching even though I was the first one to touch them at the store.

The pattern cut suede jacket was one of the best pieces! LOVED IT! I saw some ladies trying it on and it looked GORGEOUS!

front row

And one more thing. The oversized stuff is really OVERSIZED! LIKE HUGE! I'm a big guy (almost 2 meters tall) and they were oversized looking on me. I think a lot of them will be returned.

scenester

Managed to get the leather online but 8 had sold out, gonna try popping to H&M in my lunch to see if they have any instore. Anyone tried the jacket on - are they true to size?

15-11-2012
front row

Glad to hear they have a lot of stock left. Going to check out what's left after work today. Hoping to try the plexi wedge boots.
Posted via Mobile Device

15-11-2012
V.I.P.

A friend of mine bought the boots and is returning them today, after spending an hour wandering around her house in them last night. Apparently they really are not the comfiest boots -I think there just isn't enough support for your foot in them, with the perspex only basically supporting a line down the centre of your foot. There's also just no give in the sole of them as you're walking, not the best unless you're wanting to look amazing sitting on a stool I imagine!

15-11-2012
rising star

will US have the online sale? I have been waiting for a while now but nothing so far

15-11-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
A friend of mine bought the boots and is returning them today, after spending an hour wandering around her house in them last night. Apparently they really are not the comfiest boots -I think there just isn't enough support for your foot in them, with the perspex only basically supporting a line down the centre of your foot. There's also just no give in the sole of them as you're walking, not the best unless you're wanting to look amazing sitting on a stool I imagine!
That's too bad!!
Posted via Mobile Device

15-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbutterfly View Post
will US have the online sale? I have been waiting for a while now but nothing so far
no. they wont be selling online until late 2013.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
handm, maison, margiela, martin