How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-02-2008
rising star

Thanks for that. If i remember correctly these where more almond shape no? I like the severity of the square.

Last edited by vanwood; 18-02-2008 at 02:51 AM.

18-02-2008
tfs star

I actually have to admit that I absolutely adore the shoes, but then again, I am always gonna stick to the kind that looks a little bit chunky, rock'n'roll type, with a little bit of a platform...

Shops will probably end up sticking either to those very expensive cocktail dresses and maybe those ostrich-feather boleros or the peacoat variations that he showed in here... unless there is indeed more to see in terms of a commercial collection (the introduction of denim might be a nod in this direction).

I am more than curious to see if the actual clothing will have a more understandable, 'luxe' quality than last season aside from the conceptual design approach. I thought his last season, aside from it's more accessible silhouette, still had the flair of a student project that looks good editorially, but unconvincing, once it has to stand the test on the salesfloor... Thinking of shift dresses made from cordura fabric or other stiff, performance fabrics.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
0809, f or w, london, marios, schwab