How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-12-2003
backstage pass

does anyone know where i could get pictures of all the men's collections?? especially the ones that took place in milan and paris ,for spring 2004..

Thanks!!

12-12-2003
no tom ford, no thanks.

www.firstview.com

www.gq-magazine.co.uk

neither will have them all but both will have most.

etre soi-meme

Quote:
Originally posted by valerie@Dec 12th, 2003 - 2:40 pm
does anyone know where i could get pictures of all the men's collections?? especially the ones that took place in milan and paris ,for spring 2004..

Thanks!!
you'll find most of them, right here at FS valerie

Milano and Paris menswear collections were posted here while they happened (june-july) you just need to browse back our archived topics , enjoy

12-12-2003
kit
tfs star

ps look also at the apprpriate websites ,eg www.dior .com and www.ysl.com etc. you will find next season's pics there .www ftv.com has a very comprehensive list of designer websites . if you can get the actual satellite channels ( i get mine off eutelsat hotbird ) lots of the collections both past and present are shown there endlessly ! unfotunately not including those of dior or ysl. ftv women has been going fo years , f-men has only recently started . the ftv website gives satellite info for the whole world. switch on the tv , tune in and sit down with a glass of vin doux naturel and a fag ( a cigarette ,i assure you ! ) and the world of fashion is your oyster !

12-12-2003
backstage pass

thanks, you guys are the best!!!

13-12-2003
kit
tfs star

VALERIE it occurred to me in the still of last night that if you want a magazine with all the men's collections photos , printed ,there are two super publications available , ' L'UOMO BOOK ' and 'COLLEZIONI UOMO ' printed in italy two or three months after the appropriate season's runway shows. they are very expensive and there are 4 editions printed each year . the best are the automne/hiver and the printemps /ete editions. as you seem to be based in belgium AMP in bruxelles ( tel. 2-5251411 ) and MODE _ INFORMATION in ghent ( tel. 09-2 24 43 87 ) would be able to help you. there is a superb book/magazine shop in london called R.D. FRANKS who stock EVERYTHING printed for the fashion industry . it's one of the few places in the uk where one can buy VOGUE HOMMES INTERNATIONAL MODE probably the best men's fashion magazine in the world !!!although i have been able to buy NUMERO HOMME another good magazine ,when i've been on holiday in perpignan . HAPPY READING kit

13-12-2003
backstage pass

wow.. thanks for the info!!!
Now i wished i lived in london even more!!!!!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
collections, men's