Michael Kors F/W 2015.16 New York - Page 4 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-02-2015
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MON View Post
I had my reservations when I was looking at the photos, but after seeing the video and seeing how the clothes moved.. oh wow! When the models were walking, I could seriously envision seeing women on the streets wearing these and being stunned as to how chic they look! It just looks so effortless. I would wear these, both mens and women's wear!
YES! Both his mens and womens pieces have such a slouchy, yet sexy, movement to them. Beautifully tailored.

19-02-2015
tfs star

I feel like his collections changed from when he was in the Tents to wherever he shows now. The collection was beautiful however.

20-02-2015
barcode

I have to say, these last few seasons this man has been on a roll. He's consistent as hell, almost to a fault, but there are so few designers that are bothering to think about wearable, desirable, understandable clothes that somehow manage to avoid feeling remotely mundane, so I really can't fault him. After all, only an idiot would ignore their customer.

I feel like he's built this new recipe of his around comfort, but not just in how the clothes feel on a body. There's a gentleness and familiarity, an honesty to what he's been doing lately that's comforting in the current fashion climate. Besides, it's nice to know that there are still designers who care very much about dressing real people who don't dress for their 100k fans on Instagram.

20-02-2015
V.I.P.

Full show with runway soundtrack.

20-02-2015
V.I.P.

the video is very good (with the original soundtrack) it really captures a mood, i have to say that's the only good part of the collection

22-02-2015
V.I.P.

Lovely collection from him once again. So chic and fresh. He's really outdoing himself lately.

27-02-2015
V.I.P.

For the last couple of seasons, I have really been falling in love with him. Like so many have already said, his clothes are wearable but at the same time has an air of being extra ordinary. In a way, he is the best in the business at dressing real women. It is very repetetive in a way, but it isn't boring because of it. I think it is because there are certain elements to his collections like both being classic american in a way and very chic at the same time, but the looks are still not a copy paste version of each other but their own entity.
This collection is the first one in a while though that I didn't like more or less everything, which is in itself really rare. The biggest miss for me was the entirely golden dress on Ine The things that were bad were incredibly bad.
However, the bags and shoes were just to die for throughout the entire show!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
f or w, kors, michael, york