How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-10-2011
girl who fell to earth

i have not seen or heard anything about my order since i got in touch with someone on the phone 2 weeks ago...

UGH... have to get on the phone again.

13-10-2011
trendsetter

I got both the cardigans from Ebay, spent 136 for both of them... not that bad.

14-10-2011
fashion insider

I received my blanket from Ebay. So in love!

TWITTER:
16-10-2011
V.I.P.

how much premium did you pay?

18-10-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_a_Licious View Post
how much premium did you pay?
I paid double. The highest I was going to pay.

TWITTER:
20-10-2011
girl who fell to earth

i finally got in touch with someone over the phone yesterday who knew what they were talking about and she told me that my order never actually went through (which is what i had figured before i called the last time and the guy told me items would be delivered oct 3-5)

so, i obviously won't be getting a single thing from this collection in the end, but at least i'll be saving some money and the mystery of what was going on with my order has been resolved.

20-10-2011
V.I.P.

^Wow, that sucks! Really sorry that happened to you. Isn't it typical that people like us who had been waiting for this and got really excited about the collection ended up getting nothing because of all the eBay hoarders and wannabe-fashionable housewives....and because Target messed up really madly?

20-10-2011
V.I.P.

^^i wonder if there is some algorithm in target.com's ordering system that placed the 1000$ + reseller orders ahead of the people that were only ordering 50 bucks worth of stuff.

i think if you had opted for the overnight shipping your order would have been ahead of every one who had opted for standard shipping...

i think you should call back and ask for a code for 5$ bucks off a future order at least...

girl who fell to earth

^^i bet you're probably right lucy... about the overnight shipping etc
the order i placed ended up being for 10 or 11 items and came out to $500+

I had ordered each piece of clothing in my cart in two sizes since i had no idea what the sizing would be like, so I intended to return a bunch (literally return to the store, i have no interest in reselling on ebay) so i wouldn't have paid that much in the end... but still.

22-10-2011
V.I.P.

Target messed up really badly though, even if they weren't aware of how big it would end up being why wouldn't they at least plan to manufacture or restock more of the items? I've been back to Target many more times (at different locations) and still can't find what I initially wanted - which wasn't even that much! I wanted more of the home items than clothing...and still nothing.

and I will add that I walk out of Target empty handed every single time because I refuse to settle for less than something that I really wanted. I truly hope it's not like this for future collaborations.

26-10-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyM View Post
^^i bet you're probably right lucy... about the overnight shipping etc
the order i placed ended up being for 10 or 11 items and came out to $500+

I had ordered each piece of clothing in my cart in two sizes since i had no idea what the sizing would be like, so I intended to return a bunch (literally return to the store, i have no interest in reselling on ebay) so i wouldn't have paid that much in the end... but still.
Seriously, file a complaint or something. Contact Target PR and see what they can do for you. This is so messed up on so many levels!!!

TWITTER:
28-10-2011
V.I.P.

just a quick post to note that the missoni stuff is now on clearance in stores (even the items available in stores).

online-only returns to target stores were automatically 30% off days after the launch.

also people that got their orders cancelled apparently received 25$ gift cards in the mail....

trendsetter

I received my cardigans last sunday - the black with with white graphic theme, and the other, brown with two pockets. Love both!

windowshopping

Is it kind of depressing that I haven't visited Target since August? To also add that my sister won't let me borrow one of the dresses?

07-11-2011
backstage pass

This is all so interesting to me.

Why are some people so desperate to own poorly-designed, poorly-made and mass-produced "designer" collaborations with a discount-department store for 100-percent markup???

I understand Target is US-only, but people from Asia and Europe do realize that Target is a chain discount-department store, don't they? I am baffled at the demand for these "collections"-- especially at the such markups. Wouldn't it be more attractive to hunt down, bid on vintage, or secondhand Missoni rather than pay these markups? The only conclusion I can come to is some get caught up in all the hype.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
missoni, target