How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-11-2011
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

i bought a frame which broke very easily..hopefully the other items liek clothes and shoes were more durable

10-12-2011
V.I.P.

So is the story I read that this line is returning to Target true? If so, I don't think I'd want anything else. I'm content with the two dresses that I have. Speaking of which, here's me in the blue one! Picture was taken by me...obviously. XD

10-12-2011
rising star

[QUOTE=simple_elegance;10026747]So is the story I read that this line is returning to Target true? If so, I don't think I'd want anything else. I'm content with the two dresses that I have. Speaking of which, here's me in the blue one! Picture was taken by me...obviously. XD

You look great in that dress. I got the two Mens sweaters and A Scarf that I'm so in love with. If they do come back to Target, I would love to see more Mens things. Shirts, pants and some nice things for the hot weather here in Arizona.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_elegance View Post
So is the story I read that this line is returning to Target true? If so, I don't think I'd want anything else. I'm content with the two dresses that I have. Speaking of which, here's me in the blue one! Picture was taken by me...obviously. XD
no, target was always planning on releasing additional items in december.

10-12-2011
backstage pass

Lucy the items on the website look just like the ones released prior? Will there be fresh product coming later in the month?

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldn View Post
Lucy the items on the website look just like the ones released prior? Will there be fresh product coming later in the month?
no they are not "new" items. they are just additional stock. they always said there would be additional stock released in december.

11-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
no they are not "new" items. they are just additional stock. they always said there would be additional stock released in december.
That's what I meant. My bad that I didn't clarify. So I'm still content with the two dresses that I have. XD

11-12-2011
windowshopping

So apparently there is a difference between stitching in the throws from the "first" and "second" batch... anyone familiar with this?

I saw the throws in stock last week and was tempted to buy but not sure I need them... They are probably gone by now.

meh

13-12-2011
girl who fell to earth

i managed to snag a pair of the pumps and one of the throws when the stuff came back online...

it hasn't gotten here yet, but i'll try to remember to report back in here

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
missoni, target