How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

Moon Young Hee F/W 12.13 Paris

[stylebistro]

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

[stylebistro]

V.I.P.

[stylebistro]

V.I.P.

[stylebistro]

V.I.P.

[stylebistro]

I'm so smitted by this .. her best in over.. 5 years?. She seems to have gone back to her 'darker' ways except she gave up the lace. This has the right dose of softness and severity that I wish Limi's collections still had. It's also beautifully edited, which all of her collections seemed to have been missing in the past.. wondering if she found herself a great new stylist or just developed more attention to it or just more energy after being moved from being the last act of PFW right to the beginning.

fashion icon

I love the jackets, overall was alright i mean she raised her on bar.

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

Gorgeous collection! I'm especially fond of the styling.

Stitch:the Hand

and mullet i know how disappointed you've been the last few years so you must be absolutely thrilled with this direction...or shall i say,turn around! definitely her strongest but i do miss that unabashed sense of delicate romance she injected into her looks like the laces she was known for.....but seeing this after what she's been doing,not complaining at all.

i love how she worked with these silks....it almost makes you feel as though you're part of some surreal,out of the bed,running through the forest film sequence.

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

I love two of those black wrap coats, want them right now, and that purple dress!

Fashion: Donít you recognize me? Death: You should know that I donít see very well and I canít wear glasses. Fashion: Iím Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, ďDialogue Between Fashion and Death.Ēabridged
29-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
and mullet i know how disappointed you've been the last few years so you must be absolutely thrilled with this direction...or shall i say,turn around! definitely her strongest but i do miss that unabashed sense of delicate romance she injected into her looks like the laces she was known for.....but seeing this after what she's been doing,not complaining at all.

i love how she worked with these silks....it almost makes you feel as though you're part of some surreal,out of the bed,running through the forest film sequence.
I'm not sure I'm happy she gave up the lace though! , what I fell in love with were those pieces that looked like you had found them in an old trunk, the not-so-white lace, the non-crisp satins and slightly wrinkled velvet.. in a way I feel like that responded to a mood that was around in 2004/2005 (that went on to become huge and sort of irritating by 2008) and I feel like she didn't know how to move on while still carrying the same elements.. it seems she's going down a Haider path now?, but I still like how the simplicity and femininity is intact, even if her girl wears black leather boots and long coats now .. she's finally on a more solid platform and it will be easier to integrate her trademark materials eventually (here's hoping!).

V.I.P.

Finally, a good collection after years of duds. So beautiful, she really upped the nonchalant androgyny element. I love almost everything, especially the wrap pieces, perfect styling too. A welcome return to form, indeed.
Thank you for posting, Mullet

Alluring

This is so beautiful. I love the silhouette and the fabrics, the shape they take and the way they're all put together, it's really lovely.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1213, f or w, hee, moon, paris, young