Paco Rabanne F/W 2016.17 Paris - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-03-2016
V.I.P.

Paco Rabanne F/W 2016.17 Paris

vogue.com

03-03-2016
V.I.P.

vogue.com

03-03-2016
V.I.P.

vogue

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems
03-03-2016
V.I.P.

He always delivers Modern, desirable clothes at its best. That coat on Lineisy is just sublime, the jeans are awesome and I love the japanese prints.

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems
03-03-2016
tfs star

Seriously, this is so good in my eyes. This is what I think intellectual fashion looks like without the gimmicks and try-hard philosophies. Original, beautifully crafted clothes that are true to the designer. Also those Asian prints are so subtly infused here, they could be anything from a distance.

03-03-2016
V.I.P.

Thanks for finishing the thread Mark!

I loved this! Its technique, the approach is futuristic but still wearable. I loved all the use of satin, especially the embroidered ones towards the end.

And that coat on Lineisy is really fantastic, it can anyone's since its already available for purchase.

03-03-2016
rising star

Love this, but after i've seen the prices on the website, I wonder who is gonna buy this...

03-03-2016
V.I.P.

Such a 2003 fit, that can look too 2-D and baggy for now. His trouser seems good though. Also certainly can not pass those two last stunners, they do worth the price.

03-03-2016
windowshopping

This is soo good , those taupe and nude outfits are feast to my eyes , I love the outerwear and that wool dress is so modern and beautifully executed, i love the overalls of the 3rd look also , the prints fusion is impeccable and the asian influence is such a nice touch .

tfs star

A very good collection from Dossena.
I love what he is doing at Paco Rabanne. It's more casual and maybe less eclectic than Balenciaga but i also like it because every season, i feel like it's an update raid in my closet.
The pants and the knitted dresses reminds me of the pants and dresses from the Balenciaga FW2004. Maybe people will believe that i'm wearing Paco Rabanne when in fact it's Balenciaga.

Those jeans! Pure love!!! And cheaper than the Vuitton ones i suspect.

04-03-2016
V.I.P.

Can't believe MAS was part of this. It is terribly edited. Also, the collection is really terrible. It lacks any soul, it's like a bunch of clothes with barely no conexion mixed together. They lack everything, look poorly constructed and they are just ugly.

04-03-2016
front row

^I have that problem with almost every Dossena's collection, they're sporty in the laziest way and bring nothing new to the table. I just don't feel the new Rabanne because it's not interesting nor honestly modern, I don't know how to explain it, but that's exactly what I feel every season.

And that make-up is distracting, like they wanted to be edgy so they used green lipstick. Thanks to that models look like a crew of kelpies.

04-03-2016
Wanderlust

Love this so much !!! The footwear is incredible !

04-03-2016
V.I.P.

I didn't know what to expect before opening the thread, everything looks amazing !

05-03-2016
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perhydrol View Post
^I have that problem with almost every Dossena's collection, they're sporty in the laziest way and bring nothing new to the table. I just don't feel the new Rabanne because it's not interesting nor honestly modern, I don't know how to explain it, but that's exactly what I feel every season.
Nailed it.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
f or w, paco, paris, rabanne